Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] BDO Server Files Repack / With Client

Reaction score
Greetings,

This repack is using the files from @piskotahun , from the below link.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f1000/black-desert-online-java-emulator-1142876/index19.html#post8845700

I had posted links using Mega...received a take down notice "DMCA'd " and had to delete my link.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This DevilSpeak Black Desert Online Repack Contains,

I added Ogre Client.
Updated Gift Mail fix set to 30 min and you will receive pearls.
Read-Me file is attached.
This is the best "out of the box" repack IMO.

PLEASE NOTE:

I use this repack on a "CLOSED" network, meaning it is not on a active network open to the public.
Make sure as @Biesmen said to check the files and make sure you understand how to "secure" your server if your hosting live.
I will not support hosting a "LIVE server or help anyone set one up.
As with any files "Use At Your Own Risk" I'm not responsible for what you do with this repack....

REPACK INFORMATION

What is in this package?
- The server files from Ragezone
- Java 8u152 x64 (portable)
- MongoDB 3.6.1 (portable)
- Files for the game to connect on your own server

How to use?
1. Download the game from OgreFest:
2. Copy the files from GamePatch folder into the game folder
(a picture is there if you don't know where is the game)
3. Start the servers one by one and start the game with Start32 or Start64 batch files

You can change your login informations by editing the Start32 or Start64 batch files with a text editor like Notepad
PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND!
Guys, please check for certain IPs in the server files and backdoors. Think about IP addresses which can give a person access to all GM/Admin commands in the server, packets that are being sent to an external IP, code which shuts down the server from a remote user/network, code which allows a remote user/network to use server commands, remote users/networks who/which can access the database, etc. before going live.

There were a lot accusations of backdoors in the server files, and some of them are most likely true. Be careful and inspect the code
DevilSpeak - [RELEASE] BDO Server Files Repack / With Client - RaGEZONE Forums

DevilSpeak - [RELEASE] BDO Server Files Repack / With Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Here are links provided by RaGEZONE Members Credited Below.

Client Torrent Link:
http://forum.ragezone.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=162196&d=1515416697
Repack Torrent Link:
http://forum.ragezone.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=162190&d=1515358476

Credits:
@piskotahun

Link Credits
@Tyrelis @riodsa123 @RakDragOn
@PhoenixLight

PLEASE SEED THESE TORRENT LINKS TO KEEP THIS REPACK ALIVE. Thank you!

PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND!
Guys, please check for certain IPs in the server files and backdoors. Think about IP addresses which can give a person access to all GM/Admin commands in the server, packets that are being sent to an external IP, code which shuts down the server from a remote user/network, code which allows a remote user/network to use server commands, remote users/networks who/which can access the database, etc. before going live.
There were a lot accusations of backdoors in the server files, and some of them are most likely true. Be careful and inspect the code

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
could you post the hash of the file? the server keeps on breaking the connection so it'll be great if i can verify the hash...

Thanks

Edit: My linux server couldn't extract the archive, but Windows did extract it. ✌

Last edited:
Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
You can try to claim a false DMCA. Sending false DMCA's is illegal and it is officially a crime (also known as "copyfraud"). If you report the false DMCA, they eventually ignore them in the future and the one who is doing these crimes might have an investigation on his butt. Usually you well get a claim from Pearl Abyss, Kakao Games, Redfox Games or GameNet their laywers regarding BDO.

Sending a DMCA means you claim you are the owner of these files, which is stealing copyright and it is not taken lightly.

Reaction score
You can try to claim a false DMCA. Sending false DMCA's is illegal and it is officially a crime (also known as "copyfraud"). If you report the false DMCA, they eventually ignore them in the future and the one who is doing these crimes might have an investigation on his butt. Usually you well get a claim from Pearl Abyss, Kakao Games, Redfox Games or GameNet their laywers regarding BDO.

Sending a DMCA means you claim you are the owner of these files, which is stealing copyright and it is not taken lightly.

I will do what you suggested @Biesmen
I will file a false DMCA.
Really upsets me that people do this.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how to setup ?i looking for not found how to setup for it

Reaction score
how to setup ?i looking for not found how to setup for it

You will have to download the files that I have provided in my OP.

Here is the information.

What is in this package?
- The server files from Ragezone
- Java 8u152 x64 (portable)
- MongoDB 3.6.1 (portable)
- Files for the game to connect on your own server

How to use?
1. Download the game from OgreFest:
2. Copy the files from GamePatch folder into the game folder
(a picture is there if you don't know where is the game)
3. Start the servers one by one and start the game with Start32 or Start64 batch files

You can change your login informations by editing the Start32 or Start64 batch files with a text editor like Notepad

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Not sure how to setup the database or create a user account little confused on that part. The server is running but don't know how to create a account?
Image:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Tyrelis
file login.properties at loginserver/bin/configs
Set login.autoregistration.accounts = true.

username and password is inputted on your Start64.bat (rightclick edit them) or you can use a launcher.

Reaction score
Not sure how to setup the database or create a user account little confused on that part. The server is running but don't know how to create a account?
Image:

Hello, you have to read the setup information that is included in this release.
In the start bat for the client open in notepad and enter your user name and password where it says.
Take your time and understand what to are doing first.

Please stop posting the server files link in this thread and confusing people.

Thanks

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Both the provided links fail on download for some reason. Please make a torrent file, that never fails me and can never be brought down.

Reaction score
This stuff does not even work, no matter what java I use.. when I use the one that comes with the package I get:

Code:
ERROR: JAVA_HOME is not set and no 'java' command could be found in your PATH.Please set the JAVA_HOME variable in your environment to match thelocation of your Java installation.

and yes, the path is right. >.<

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will create a torrent pack for my release tomorrow.

Thank you for the suggestion.

I don't think that's needed DevilSpeak

Your own repack at this magnet link

I've attached your own repack with torrent inside .7z (I am seeding as well). So don't forget to seed folks =)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
This stuff does not even work, no matter what java I use.. when I use the one that comes with the package I get:

Code:
ERROR: JAVA_HOME is not set and no 'java' command could be found in your PATH.Please set the JAVA_HOME variable in your environment to match thelocation of your Java installation.

and yes, the path is right. >.<

This repack works just fine, set the path to your java installation.

Back