Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] BDO Server Files Repack / With Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Currently running it from my main pc (without vm), the cpu fluctuates from 80 to 100% constantly. This is without altering any settings to your gameserver.bat. The game is playable but there is some lag here and there.

DevilSpeak - [RELEASE] BDO Server Files Repack / With Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yup increasing from 4 to 8 or 12gb ram allocation in gameserver.bat made the difference. For newbies: make sure to change the default allocated ram if you don't want any lag. It should be 8gb minimum for smooth gameplay whether hosting and playing on the same pc or otherwise.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello I got this error Just look server run is fine but i don't know when open bat file luncher

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Gameserver fix:

Put this in your SPP-BDO\Server\gameserver\bin and overwrite old.

^
^
^
I can't extract this file.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, paste folder xc => GameClient\bin64 enjoy :p

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mirror of xc folder, put it in bin64 folder for those who are having failed to init error:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I host my local server for family on my closed network using a older I5 Core 3.30GHz 12GB memory with my repack.

Before I changed my game server.bat java settings I was pegged at 100%, and the server would freeze.

Changed my config to this below and works fine with 5 players online on my home network.

I have no idea what you would need to host a live server "would not be hard to figure out memory wise" but I have no interest.

This is how I have my game server bat setup for memory. "-Xms1G" "-Xmx8192m"

So yaa doubt single core vm would work very well IMO.

"Forgot to add"

That is using Windows 10, and I also use the client on the same box, other family members play on other computers in my home.

Hey, just out of curiosity, how did you go about setting it up to run for multiple players? A buddy and I have been struggling with this, just over virtual LAN instead, we checked out the guide for online play as well in tutorials and it doesn't seem to let anyone but the host connect.

If you've got any pointers that'd be neat, thanks in advance regardless of your choice ;)

Reaction score
Hey, just out of curiosity, how did you go about setting it up to run for multiple players? A buddy and I have been struggling with this, just over virtual LAN instead, we checked out the guide for online play as well in tutorials and it doesn't seem to let anyone but the host connect.

If you've got any pointers that'd be neat, thanks in advance regardless of your choice ;)

Hello, Check out this thread.

http://forum.ragezone.com/f1001/guide-bdo-setup-local-online-1143140/

@DevilSpeak Thank you for this...BTW how do I set myself Admin on this one?

Here is a thread for your information.

http://forum.ragezone.com/f1001/yourself-admin-1143132/

Enjoy

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help me please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So DevilSpeak I got the same copyright fraud email as you. I am going to charge them for copyright fraud if this continues wanna help?

Reaction score
So @DevilSpeak I got the same copyright fraud email as you. I am going to charge them for copyright fraud if this continues wanna help?

I'm sorry you are having that issue also.
I know "where and when to pick my battles" and not being a copyright lawyer, is not one of the "battles" I wish to be involved in, as I live in the United States and really do not want any legal issues. let alone loose my butt and what it sits on.

To make my answer short and sweet being respectful to you... nope I will pass.

Back