Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] BDO Server Files Repack / With Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will do anything for you last Is it possible to remove the tutorial or let npc run?

I tried every way and I could not do the initial tasks at all I can not click npc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have done a lot of hard work but I could not solve the quest problem because I can not do the starting tasks.
DevilSpeak - [RELEASE] BDO Server Files Repack / With Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm trying to run the .bat files (database, login server, and game server), but I keep getting this error:

[Error: loading: C:/Program Files (x86)/Jave/jre1.8.0_161/bin/server/jvm.dll]

Even when I manually add (jvm.dll), I get that error. How should I go about this?

Thank you!

Reaction score
I'm trying to run the .bat files (database, login server, and game server), but I keep getting this error:

[Error: loading: C:/Program Files (x86)/Jave/jre1.8.0_161/bin/server/jvm.dll]

Even when I manually add (jvm.dll), I get that error. How should I go about this?

Thank you!

Greetings.

I and others, have posted this answer many times, and can be found in the help section and or read through this thread.

On another note, This is not the help section, Please ask for help here : http://forum.ragezone.com/f1002/
Biesmen Please lock my release thread, and can you please pin this release.

Thank you.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, greatly appreciated for the Server Files, I'm having fun with it. However I noticed that in this Server or Client, the blood effect is missing. I had checked many threads about such cases, I'm sure that I turn off the optimizer button and turn the blood effect on, I do check the GameOption.txt and lensBlood = 1 bloodEffect = 2 is correct, even delete the hole UserCache folder and let the Client remake it and it doesn't work. My friends told me the same. And I found during September 2017, the Official NA Server seems having the same situation and get fixed in the next patch. I'm wondering whether the Server Files miss the Blood Effect for the dev team picking the no blood version. And is it possible to fixed by editing some Server Files? Or it's just a exception that I missed something, btw using the nude mod. Hope somebody could help me.

Thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, greatly appreciated for the Server Files, I'm having fun with it. However I noticed that in this Server or Client, the blood effect is missing. I had checked many threads about such cases, I'm sure that I turn off the optimizer button and turn the blood effect on, I do check the GameOption.txt and lensBlood = 1 bloodEffect = 2 is correct, even delete the hole UserCache folder and let the Client remake it and it doesn't work. My friends told me the same. And I found during September 2017, the Official NA Server seems having the same situation and get fixed in the next patch. I'm wondering whether the Server Files miss the Blood Effect for the dev team picking the no blood version. And is it possible to fixed by editing some Server Files? Or it's just a exception that I missed something, btw using the nude mod. Hope somebody could help me.

Thanks

It's not server side. It's client side part. NA blocked it due to software rating board (violence, etc) so that's why NA client is 12+ and all others are 16+

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is some quests and vendors missing in the database.
I've used Master2012 fixes from http://forum.ragezone.com/f1000/bdoemu-fixed-buffs-quests-1143883/
Now storyline can be completed without any trouble, buffs working fine and other great fixes.

Missing outfits for Ranger (F3).
I'm using to inspect items Id's.
Pila Fe Outlaw Outfit
item id 21942
gm command /bag add 21942 1
86HQUSx - [RELEASE] BDO Server Files Repack / With Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Mai Shuranui Outfit
item id 22234
couAcPc - [RELEASE] BDO Server Files Repack / With Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Star of Marod Outfit
item id 28663
51vlb1B - [RELEASE] BDO Server Files Repack / With Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
but dame and hp mod too high and some npc,mod spawm too much like fat catfish

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello all

can any1 tell me about gm commands or gm controll panel or something like this for moderate game
ty

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I havent download this repack cus i have the older one and still working fine

Does this repack contains src for loginserver? I cannot find in my server files.
or anyone have the src for loginserver please share?

Thanks

Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
\gameserver\bin\configs\debug.properties

DisableCollectionsSpawn = false

You can add fishing, but you can not sell the fish. Trade managers are broken. They show a very high price for fish, 300,000%, but give a penny. You can not buy regional goods. "Exploration Node must be actived". Although the nodes are active or, as in Velia, do not require activation.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys greetings,

Is there any way to use the NA or SA client for this repack? The Ogrefest Client does not download. Neither the torrent nor the Orefest Launcher. I thank you for your help.

Back