Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] BDO Server Files Repack / With Client

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is there a reason it starts the character at lvl 6? If this is already explained I did not find it in looking through the forums just point me to it :) Thanks... Can it be chaned to start at lvl 1 by chance or does that break something?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
No, you can edit the MongoDB database and choose an other starting level value IIRC.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
excellent ty... I found the config for player properties which set max to 100 but don't see where it's min is 6... any direction is appreciated :)

Was looking through the tables in the db and didn't jump out at me on where it would be :)
Thanks!!

Reaction score
excellent ty... I found the config for player properties which set max to 100 but don't see where it's min is 6... any direction is appreciated :)

Was looking through the tables in the db and didn't jump out at me on where it would be :)
Thanks!!

It's already posted in the Help section, but you'll need to rebuild the code.

gameserver\model\creature\player\services\PlayerSaveService.java
Code:
for (int l = 2; l <= 6; ++l) {

change to

for (int l = 2; l <= 1; ++l) {

Starting at post # 5
Initial level when creating a character (Help Section)

I believe its here:
src\main\java\com\bdoemu\gameserver\model\creature\player\services\PlayerSaveService.java

Line 61 to 65.

Code:
for (int l = 2; l <= 6; ++l) {
player.setLevel(l);
player.setExp(300);
player.onLevelChange(false);
}

Maybe just comment those lines.

Dont forget to recompile. I havent test it.

Don't comment it out, change the value from 6 to 1.
Profit

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reactions: DNC
Reaction score
first time in here sir i don't know anyting

Start by heading to the "Tutorial" section and reviewing the instructions.
If you have problems, head over the the "Help" section and make a thread regarding "detailed" information about what you've done and what is not working. Don't post Help requests in the Release thread.

If you have never coded before, I recommend checking out user: thenewboston channel on youtube for beginner java tutorials.

Cheers :0)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Ok, very simple.
Unpack the archive. Execute 1 DataBase.bat, 2 LoginServer.bat and GameServer.bat. good lucky to download ogrefest client download is very slow.
yeah me too

Start by heading to the "Tutorial" section and reviewing the instructions.
If you have problems, head over the the "Help" section and make a thread regarding "detailed" information about what you've done and what is not working. Don't post Help requests in the Release thread.

If you have never coded before, I recommend checking out user: thenewboston channel on youtube for beginner java tutorials.

Cheers :0)

thanks for suggestion,,I want to try BDO already bored in DN

Reactions: DNC
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello,thank you for your repack!But the blood effect is missing in this version.Is there anyway if I can fix it?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello! how i can use a commands like /bag or something like this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
DevilSpeak - [RELEASE] BDO Server Files Repack / With Client - RaGEZONE Forums

everything is fine? That is how it should be?

Back