Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] BDO Server Files Repack / With Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi nice release , where i can change ip in server files to start server on VM and connent to it with client in my "real" machine thx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've downloaded the torrent link client and I'm having an error "Failed to init security" opening the start.bat... Anyone can help me?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've downloaded the torrent link client and I'm having an error "Failed to init security" opening the start.bat... Anyone can help me?
Download cracked XIGNCODE for this client and put into bin64

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please help me when I change the service.ini ip to 192.168.1.100, I get the error "The file is corrupted. If it persists, please run file-recovery from the launcher". I launch Start64.bat . Sorry my bad english.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
how to add account in here,,because i want to play with my friends

how to add account in here,,because i want to play with my friends

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can i update official client and then use it for this?
No, for this emulator you need the specific OgreFest version, otherwise it won't work. Sorry can't remember the version number at the moment.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This stuff does not even work, no matter what java I use.. when I use the one that comes with the package I get:

Code:
ERROR: JAVA_HOME is not set and no 'java' command could be found in your PATH.Please set the JAVA_HOME variable in your environment to match thelocation of your Java installation.

and yes, the path is right. >.<

Sorry i have the same error and i change the path
I show you the pic
DevilSpeak - [RELEASE] BDO Server Files Repack / With Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
Sorry i have the same error and i change the path
I show you the pic
DevilSpeak - [RELEASE] BDO Server Files Repack / With Client - RaGEZONE Forums

If you're not comfortable sorting out the subfolders of the Repack and putting folders at the top of your hard drive.

If you're determined to use the DevilSpeaakBDORepack folder as is, move it to the Top of your hard drive.
Example: C:\DevilSpeakBDORepack
(do not bury it in your downloads folder, you'll eventually hit the windows can't read that many subfolders - if you haven't already - among other issues)

REGARDING JAVA
==============

TWO OPTIONS:
If you plan on modifying the Code, download / install JDK using the installer.
Follow ONLY steps 2 - 3 (found below).

If you plan on only playing the game itself, without modifying Code.
Follow steps 1 - 3 (found below).

1. DevilSpeakBDORepack Java folder:
Move the Java folder to C:\Program Files (folder) -- If you are not installing java and using the version in the Repack.

2. Change your windows Advanced System Settings / Advanced tab / click Environment Variables
---> PATH value in the bottom window double click it. (scroll through the list to find it)
Add a semi-colon to the end of the line, followed by the location of the Java folder
There is a semi-colon before the C:\ in the next line
IE: ;C:\Program Files\Java\bin

3. While Still on the Environment Variables window (from Advanced System Settings / Advanced tab / Environment Variables step)
---> Now at the bottom of the Environment Variables window click "New" button
Two fields get filled in:
Variable Name: ---> JAVA_HOME
Variable Value: ---> C:\Program Files\Java
Click "Ok" button, until you're out of Advanced System Settings altogether.

Open a command prompt and type:
java -version
If you get a version properly showing up, Java should be golden.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If you're not comfortable sorting out the subfolders of the Repack and putting folders at the top of your hard drive.

If you're determined to use the DevilSpeaakBDORepack folder as is, move it to the Top of your hard drive.
Example: C:\DevilSpeakBDORepack
(do not bury it in your downloads folder, you'll eventually hit the windows can't read that many subfolders - if you haven't already - among other issues)

REGARDING JAVA
==============

1. DevilSpeakBDORepack Java folder:
Move the Java folder to C:\Program Files (folder) -- If you are not installing java and using the version in the Repack.

2. Change your windows Advanced System Settings / Advanced tab / click Environment Variables
---> PATH value in the bottom window double click it. (scroll through the list to find it)
Add a semi-colon to the end of the line, followed by the location of the Java folder
There is a semi-colon before the C:\ in the next line
IE: ;C:\Program Files\Java\bin

3. While Still on the Environment Variables window (from Advanced System Settings / Advanced tab / Environment Variables step)
---> Now at the bottom of the Environment Variables window click "New" button
Two fields get filled in:
Variable Name: ---> JAVA_HOME
Variable Value: ---> C:\Program Files\Java
Click "Ok" button, until you're out of Advanced System Settings altogether.

Open a command prompt and type:
java -version
If you get a version properly showing up, Java should be golden.
Really thanks for this!

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not so far, but that not means there are not any... you should be still on a watch! We use our server in a VPN encrypted channels... We need to decompile al lib file too. Also you should disable Discord in discord.properties, since that is uses ogrefest discord server...(You can register your own though)

Back