Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] BDO Server Files Repack / With Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got everything set up server wise and it works fine.
I downloaded OgreFest through the OgreFest launcher like the guide says and now when I launch the game (with auto registration turned on) it loads the game and it gives me a module error and the game shuts down. Checking the database no account was made either..
What could be the problem? Do I need to download the OgreFest client through the torrent provided or can I use the one I already had?

Reaction score
OgreFest updated their client which will not be compatible with our server files anymore, i have not downloaded or tried to see if it works but that seems to be the case now.

you are going to have to download the client off of the torrent or file mirrors.

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This relase will only work with the mentioned torrent.(Since the source is not updated by anyone in this community) so thats all.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Figured, wanted to ask to make sure. Is there any other link to download directly rather than the torrent provided or if someone can re upload? No one seems to be seeding the current one and I'm downloading at 135kbs.

UPDATE: Can't connect to tracker.
DevilSpeak - [RELEASE] BDO Server Files Repack / With Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Figured, wanted to ask to make sure. Is there any other link to download directly rather than the torrent provided or if someone can re upload? No one seems to be seeding the current one and I'm downloading at 135kbs.

UPDATE: Can't connect to tracker.
DevilSpeak - [RELEASE] BDO Server Files Repack / With Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Weird as I've been downloading it with utorrent the entire day with no connection problems.

Reaction score
Guy's & Gal's

I would be more than willing to upload new links for my repack.

BUT...from my very first post, every time I try to re upload any links for this...... they are taken down...... and I'm threatened with being sued...... by "let's just call them jackasses" of the world & the frustration of just wanting open development for a great and may I add very fun game!

Everyone needs to seed these files that is all I can say. :cheers:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm happy to help out with seeding, and it's bogus that your links get taken down /:

I'm trying to get a team going to run a private server, just need to figure out how to support latest patch for NA or Kr like OgreFest does.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,
i start telling that i love all the things in the game but not PVP that's why i'm searching for a way to play on my own just with a friend and i'm here to ask if there is a way to run the currently ogrefest or gamezbd server on my own? I just checked the gamezbd and pointed their launcher to my original files and that's all, isn't there a method to point that launcher to my connection,hamachi, something like this? I would also ask the admins of both to share files with me but already know the answer and motivations like:" you'll share them,you'll sell them,we dont trust you(and it will be 100% right because they don't know me)". Is there something in this Black desert section that i can use to run my server on my own, we're connected on LAN(me and my friend), i don't understand much about all the coding and similar and i'm not asking you to do it for me just teach me, and would appreciate some explaining answers please(gamezbd launcher,point to original and launch and here goes their server, i want to do this for me to).
If someone has something interesting but doesn't want to share it here just send a PM and we can talk anywhere you want.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Downloading and intend to seed off 2 boxes ranging from 1-10gbps. If anyone can provide a HTTP download to speed things up, I will mirror them on a 10gbps webserver.
I could upload both client and server file. But my speed is so slow 2.6GB server file take around 50 mins. So, 30GB+ Client you guys do the math lol. Currently, uploading server file to google drive.

Reaction score
I could upload both client and server file. But my speed is so slow 2.6GB server file take around 50 mins. So, 30GB+ Client you guys do the math lol. Currently, uploading server file to google drive.
It's no problem, downloaded both and seeded over 60GB back already.

i6I9PMo - [RELEASE] BDO Server Files Repack / With Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

thanks mate

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Wich version is the client , I got the game running but there are times when I try to add a item in my bag it crashes because its not in the game yet.
And that results a broken character that you cannot log in anymore, any way to check a matching Database online ?

Back