Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] BDO Server Files Repack / With Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My all errors here please somebody help me (tw,skype or video tut. etc.):

Nolur yardım etcek biri yok mu ya bi türlü kuramadım şunu.Kuran varsa yardımlarını bekliyom :(((

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've seeded almost 2TB back to the GameClient files so hopefully by now we have more seeds as I am stopping for the time being.

76KWbFQ - [RELEASE] BDO Server Files Repack / With Client - RaGEZONE Forums
Can you keep seeding for a little while more please? I'm goin to back you up when i'm done with the download, but as far as i can see, there are no seeds available today.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, is there a way to increase jump height exponentially.. just for fun =)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
guys,since the ogrefest client is changed we have to depend on the torrent so, please seed
after my download is completed i'll seed it as much as i can

edit: My repack download stuck at 99.9% and still downloading with no progress any fix?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Just found out about this. Thank you :) Will Be seeding for a while as soon as I have the files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hope I am not re-asking a question someone else has already asked but I know currently that Ogrefest has kama and now new Drieghan area as well as mystic and lahn. If we use their launcher to download their files will it use their current content or will it patch/ downgrade to the older content shown in some of the vid's posted in the thread.?

P.S. Will seed for as long as possible as well.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hope I am not re-asking a question someone else has already asked but I know currently that Ogrefest has kama and now new Drieghan area as well as mystic and lahn. If we use their launcher to download their files will it use their current content or will it patch/ downgrade to the older content shown in some of the vid's posted in the thread.?

P.S. Will seed for as long as possible as well.

Nothing will auto-downgrade or anything like that. Client and server need to have matching content. Otherwise one (or both) will just crash.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do I make the content match? Or is there no way to do this as of yet?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@toto2001
sorry late response ... failed to init security > 1. DONT EVER USE NEW OGRE FEST CLIENT > 2. make sure put folder XC > "C:\BDO Ogre\bin64\xc" NOT "C:\BDO Ogre\bin64\xc\xc"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@toto2001
sorry late response ... failed to init security > 1. DONT EVER USE NEW OGRE FEST CLIENT > 2. make sure put folder XC > "C:\BDO Ogre\bin64\xc" NOT "C:\BDO Ogre\bin64\xc\xc"

Thanks for answer bro.But Where I find old ogrefest client and xc files compatible its

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nothing will auto-downgrade or anything like that. Client and server need to have matching content. Otherwise one (or both) will just crash.

So is there a way to update the client/ server data what is currently in Ogrefest?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for answer bro.But Where I find old ogrefest client and xc files compatible its
did you read the thread..? the op has posted the torrent files. you can download the repacked server and old orgefest client from torrent files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I fixed my problem thanks fo all.I love Ragezone family <33

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So is there a way to update the client/ server data what is currently in Ogrefest?
TL;DR - No.

Long answer - yes, but it's a huge amount of work. Server we're using is an emulator written from scratch, so unless someone will actually implement missing functionality, then importing data alone is not enough.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
the server started fine but at tutorial it doesn't count me moved to potion rack so i can't complete it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the server started fine but at tutorial it doesn't count me moved to potion rack so i can't complete it

you need to go far enough away and then go back... so as you approach the potion rack go left up the road till you get to the next road (were you can go right or left) there you will find a rock sticking out of the ground, that should be far enough... (i would usually just run around it) now turn around and go back to the potion rack. it should work now

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I'm trying to set up the server as local on a dedicated machine. I've looked around the config files as well as the service.ini file for client. But no matter what I do I can't get the client to connect to the server. The IP address is correct and same port.
On the server all the services load correctly and they find eachother, but on the client I only get "Now Processing" when I click start.
Clearly I've missed something.

Any advice?

Thanks in advance.

Back