Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] BDO Server Files Repack / With Client

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Where are field CASHPOINT on database?
DevilSpeak - [RELEASE] BDO Server Files Repack / With Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where are field CASHPOINT on database?

Don't know. But you can summon pearls using console command:
Code:
/bag add 6 1000000
...or set price for pearl boxes to 0 in SQLite database:
Code:
UPDATE CashProduct_Table
SET PriceCash = 0
WHERE PriceCash > 0;

Hello everyone,
I'm trying to set up the server as local on a dedicated machine...

Which client are you using?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Don't know. But you can summon pearls using console command:
Code:
/bag add 6 1000000
...or set price for pearl boxes to 0 in SQLite database:
Code:
UPDATE CashProduct_Table
SET PriceCash = 0
WHERE PriceCash > 0;

Which client are you using?

Can i change pearls in MongoDB?
I found some field is same pearls in game but when i cahnge in game not change.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
does anyone here know a fancy little trick to automatically add lots of stuff to the marketplace by any chance?
i'd kinda like that

EDIT: i had been thinking about a script but that would require a list of IDs which kept me from even starting.
wanted to see if anyone already had a list of IDs and is willing to share before i start digging for IDs myself

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Still looking for help with the game crashing the moment I try to click on the potion stand for the first quest anyone have a fix or anything like that?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can i change pearls in MongoDB?
I found some field is same pearls in game but when i cahnge in game not change.

i had some trouble with similiar things. i suggest you go back to the serverselection before you add pearls via db, then save the db and login to your character again.
this got it working for me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi! How fixed tutorial npc bug ? I can't fix please help me :(
Where you get stuck atm? Do you have any screenshots or videos to let us figure it out?
btw, please post any support request on "BD​O Help" sub-forum.
I need to open private server.
Do you have any idea?
I do not suggest to use the current release to open a private server. It is not mature enough for hosting it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone able to help? Only solution I can think of to fix or bypass current issue with the potion stand crashing is to force complete the quest with commands but I don't know how to do that or what the [grouId] [questId] is for it

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i had some trouble with similiar things. i suggest you go back to the serverselection before you add pearls via db, then save the db and login to your character again.
this got it working for me

Do you know table and field to ADD "CASHPOINT" in cashshop?
I add Pearls point to CashInventory>items>items.0>count in game is not change

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where you get stuck atm? Do you have any screenshots or videos to let us figure it out?
btw, please post any support request on "BD​O Help" sub-forum.

ohh sorry bro.I will share my problem bdo-help sub forum

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys, I can't log-in the server anymore, everything was fine yesterday, but then, I changed the "login.autoregistration.accounts" to true in both "gameserver" and "loginserver", and also changed the IP address to my local one. I can get to the character selection, but when I hit "connect" i get this error:

Error while initiating database entity constructor java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_152]
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_152]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_152]
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_152]
at com.bdoemu.commons.database.mongo.ADatabaseCollection.getInstanceOfT(ADatabaseCollection.java:295) ~[commons.jar:2846]
at com.bdoemu.commons.database.mongo.ADatabaseCollection.load(ADatabaseCollection.java:154) ~[commons.jar:2846]
at com.bdoemu.gameserver.model.creature.player.Player.<init>(Player.java:371) ~[gameserver.jar:?]
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_152]
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_152]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_152]
at com.bdoemu.commons.database.mongo.ADatabaseCollection.getInstanceOfT(ADatabaseCollection.java:295) ~[commons.jar:2846]
at com.bdoemu.commons.database.mongo.ADatabaseCollection.load(ADatabaseCollection.java:154) ~[commons.jar:2846]
at com.bdoemu.core.network.receivable.CMEnterPlayerCharacterToField.runImpl(CMEnterPlayerCharacterToField.java:31) ~[gameserver.jar:?]
at com.bdoemu.commons.network.ReceivablePacket.run(ReceivablePacket.java:32) ~[commons.jar:2846]
at com.bdoemu.commons.network.Connection.channelRead(Connection.java:119) ~[commons.jar:2846]
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:340) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:310) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:284) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:340) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
at io.netty.handler.timeout.IdleStateHandler.channelRead(IdleStateHandler.java:287) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$HeadContext.channelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:1334) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:926) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(AbstractNioByteChannel.java:134) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:644) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysOptimized(NioEventLoop.java:579) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(NioEventLoop.java:496) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:458) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$5.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:858) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
at io.netty.util.concurrent.DefaultThreadFactory$DefaultRunnableDecorator.run(DefaultThreadFactory.java:138) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_152]
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.bson.BasicBSONObject.getLong(BasicBSONObject.java:157) ~[mongo-java-driver-2.14.3.jar:?]
at com.bdoemu.gameserver.model.creature.player.AccountData.<init>(AccountData.java:138) ~[gameserver.jar:?]
... 40 more
01:20:35.192 ERROR - Error while initiating database entity constructor java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at com.bdoemu.core.network.receivable.CMEnterPlayerCharacterToField.runImpl(CMEnterPlayerCharacterToField.java:31) ~[gameserver.jar:?]
at com.bdoemu.commons.network.ReceivablePacket.run(ReceivablePacket.java:32) ~[commons.jar:2846]
at com.bdoemu.commons.network.Connection.channelRead(Connection.java:119) ~[commons.jar:2846]
at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:310) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:284) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
at io.netty.handler.timeout.IdleStateHandler.channelRead(IdleStateHandler.java:287) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$HeadContext.channelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:1334) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:926) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(AbstractNioByteChannel.java:134) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:644) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysOptimized(NioEventLoop.java:579) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(NioEventLoop.java:496) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:458) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$5.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:858) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
at io.netty.util.concurrent.DefaultThreadFactory$DefaultRunnableDecorator.run(DefaultThreadFactory.java:138) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_152]
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.bdoemu.gameserver.model.creature.player.Player.<init>(Player.java:377) ~[gameserver.jar:?]
*and something about 33 more

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I have some bug.
When i register for ride horse client is show "NAME IS INCORRECT" every pattern example "sdfjklndsfjdsjbnjf","testhorse" not work at all.
how to fix this bug?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have some bug.
When i register for ride horse client is show "NAME IS INCORRECT" every pattern example "sdfjklndsfjdsjbnjf","testhorse" not work at all.
how to fix this bug?

Hi ? Did you pass tutorial ?

Back