Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] BDO Server Files Repack / With Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great repack work like a charm :), except for one think ^^', did anyone have the issue with the AI that just look at you without kick your butt back?

I've search and experience few things but even with debug off and on a VPS with good CPU the monster just don't want to fight.

Heard about a connectionPerHost solution, not sure it's the parameter I've found in database.properties.

Anyone got the issue?
I am :/
But I'm changing my VPS RAM tomorrow, another 4 GB of RAM, I'm hoping that'll fix the problem!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:/ crap :/

Good luck :)

P.S.: tell me if it work

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't bother with the RAM, if the AI is a tad sluggish and won't attack back, it's a problem not resolved by ram. I've tried it with 32 GB or Ram and 8 virtual Xeon cores, still have the lag. It's been my VDS/VPS for about a year now, I tried near everything.

I gave up, honestly, tried everything .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't bother with the RAM, if the AI is a tad sluggish and won't attack back, it's a problem not resolved by ram. I've tried it with 32 GB or Ram and 8 virtual Xeon cores, still have the lag. It's been my VDS/VPS for about a year now, I tried near everything.

I gave up, honestly, tried everything .

Damn, really? What about Logan's files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just figure out that folder "gameserver/bin/data/ai/" is empty, normal?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just figure out that folder "gameserver/bin/data/ai/" is empty, normal?

I think the emu includes those AI files. Those files are located in "src\main\java\com\bdoemu\gameserver\scripts\ai".

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can someone explain how to import a quest npc to a game server with id 41111 (I tried in game /spawn 41111 and it's not working) - The npc in the quest line before that one I can spawn but this one i can't like it is not in the server database).
Also it seems that i can't complete a quest with a command /complete quest (quest ID) so the quest line is broken now and can't progress further.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
DevilSpeak - [RELEASE] BDO Server Files Repack / With Client - RaGEZONE Forums
can someone help me with this ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi there im new here, is there a way to get the client or at least know what is the correct version, sadly the torrent is pretty slow like 10 weeks and is not complete, also de google drive upload is missing 2 links, T_T i was looking forward testing the singleplayer server... T_T

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi there im new here, is there a way to get the client or at least know what is the correct version, sadly the torrent is pretty slow like 10 weeks and is not complete, also de google drive upload is missing 2 links, T_T i was looking forward testing the singleplayer server... T_T

Should be 491.

What is bothering me is that loginserver and gameserver won't start due to java errors.

The latest java is installed though. Anything else I am missing?

An example of the gameserver error is

Code:
------={ AfterStart }09:26:13.997 INFO  - Loading AI [0%]Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.bdoemu.gameserver.dataholders.binary.BinaryActionChartData$Holder

EDIT:

Reading through the topic I made the conclusion that this error is about the java directory set in the .bat files.

I edited the .bat files with the correct directory (C:\Program Files\Java\jre-10.0.1\bin\java.exe), but I am still getting the same errors.

EDIT2:

Got the idea of "java path" wrong. You actually need to create it yourself and not point the .bat to it.

Follow this guide: http://forum.ragezone.com/f1001/tutorial-setting-bdo-server-client-1147013/

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys,

Keep seeding, once I finish downloading, I will make sure that this torrent stays active until we get a new server.

common guys,

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After futzing for a day with this I was finally able to get it to work, thanks a lot for the repack! Unfortunately I was only able to get it to work by putting client and server on one machine. I've got another server running on my LAN but when I try to see the IP in service.ini to it's 192.168 address I get a "file is corrupted" error.

Running server and client on one machine is killing the performance of both for me. Game FPS is bad and server is very laggy. I really hope someone has a solution for the file corrupted issue.

By the way, for anyone else struggling, make sure you do not try to use this with the Ogrefest client, it won't work. As I was researching I found a lot of posts from earlier this year suggesting that you do this.

Edit:
Unrelated to my above question, but I noticed maids are absent from the marketplace. Are they not supported by the server?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After futzing for a day with this I was finally able to get it to work, thanks a lot for the repack! Unfortunately I was only able to get it to work by putting client and server on one machine. I've got another server running on my LAN but when I try to see the IP in service.ini to it's 192.168 address I get a "file is corrupted" error.

Running server and client on one machine is killing the performance of both for me. Game FPS is bad and server is very laggy. I really hope someone has a solution for the file corrupted issue.

By the way, for anyone else struggling, make sure you do not try to use this with the Ogrefest client, it won't work. As I was researching I found a lot of posts from earlier this year suggesting that you do this.

Edit:
Unrelated to my above question, but I noticed maids are absent from the marketplace. Are they not supported by the server?

With the file corrupted issue you are making a mistake somewhere. I was able to get it working one server and client on one machine and even another client form outside was able to connect. However it took some meddling in my MikroTik because of how the server emulator is written[had to set up hairpin nat]. And then I also got it working on my windows server no problem. Outside connections working.
Also maids might not be implemented, not too sure about that since I haven't played for a long time.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
With the file corrupted issue you are making a mistake somewhere. I was able to get it working one server and client on one machine and even another client form outside was able to connect. However it took some meddling in my MikroTik because of how the server emulator is written[had to set up hairpin nat]. And then I also got it working on my windows server no problem. Outside connections working.
Also maids might not be implemented, not too sure about that since I haven't played for a long time.

To be clear, problem is with the client, not the server. If I change the service.ini file to point at the server, the client doesn't get far enough into starting up for the server to be relevant. I'm pretty sure it's the xc file doing it but am hoping that one of the other people who have run into and solved this issue can shed some light on it for me.

It's such a blast after spending so much time on the live servers, that I can now craft PEN gear without failures. But the latency is just so bad, really hope I can get it to connect to the server running on another pc.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To be clear, problem is with the client, not the server. If I change the service.ini file to point at the server, the client doesn't get far enough into starting up for the server to be relevant. I'm pretty sure it's the xc file doing it but am hoping that one of the other people who have run into and solved this issue can shed some light on it for me.

It's such a blast after spending so much time on the live servers, that I can now craft PEN gear without failures. But the latency is just so bad, really hope I can get it to connect to the server running on another pc.

I know it is the client. You could try also one of the old anticheat bypasses that I'm sure are still around on other forums. Alternatively my suggestion is make sure it's pointing to the right IP address and try to make the file read only. I remember some similar fixes where you would make read only the whole paz folder or something but I'm not certain from the top of my head.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After trying some other xc files found in various threads, I was able to get the client to start.

The good news is that I was able to login from the main menu and create a family name on the second server, but as soon as I try to choose a server (hit the "Enter" button on server selection), it hangs, then I get a "failed to connect" message and it closes.

I've got the server IP set properly as per this guide ()

// gameserver...server.properties:
server.ip = 192.168.0.11

// loginserver...network.properties
network.rmi.host = 192.168.0.11
network.host = 192.168.0.11

Port 8888 is open, I don't think it's firewall. Not sure if there's what else causes a connection failure at this specific stage.

Last edited:
Reaction score
After trying some other xc files found in various threads, I was able to get the client to start.

The good news is that I was able to login from the main menu and create a family name on the second server, but as soon as I try to choose a server (hit the "Enter" button on server selection), it hangs, then I get a "failed to connect" message and it closes.

I've got the server IP set properly as per this guide ()

Port 8888 is open, I don't think it's firewall. Not sure if there's what else causes a connection failure at this specific stage.

So what about your settings.ini?

Back