Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] BDO Server Files Repack / With Client

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
pls help i have bug in tutorial

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
consumes not all resources but mobs lag, teleported impossible to beat them ((
CPU: i7-3370 3.4
RAM: 12 gb

more than 90% of RAM does not consume
just in case a virtual RAM of 30 GB
nk5iZwc - [RELEASE] BDO Server Files Repack / With Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list

bhf

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
When I start 'Start64.bat' or 'Start32.bat'. What's wrong?

Sorry for my English.

9TLW0Sl - [RELEASE] BDO Server Files Repack / With Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
pls help , i cant find npc on first mission

gameserverbat error

23:44:10.942 ERROR - Error while write packet [SMAddNpcs] java.lang.NullPointerException at com.bdoemu.gameserver.model.actions.ActionStorage.getActionHash(ActionStorage.java:64) ~[gameserver.jar:?] at com.bdoemu.core.network.sendable.SMAddNpcs.writeBody(SMAddNpcs.java:55) ~[gameserver.jar:?] at com.bdoemu.commons.network.SendablePacket.write(SendablePacket.java:28) ~[commons.jar:2846] at com.bdoemu.commons.network.Connection.writePacket(Connection.java:157) ~[commons.jar:2846] at com.bdoemu.commons.network.Connection.sendPacketNoFlush(Connection.java:212) ~[commons.jar:2846] at com.bdoemu.commons.network.Client.sendPacketNoFlush(Client.java:60) ~[commons.jar:2846] at com.bdoemu.gameserver.model.creature.player.Player.sendPacketNoFlush(Player.java:1188) ~[gameserver.jar:?] at com.bdoemu.gameserver.model.creature.player.Player.see(Player.java:1660) ~[gameserver.jar:?] at com.bdoemu.gameserver.worldInstance.WorldMap.notifyEnter(WorldMap.java:223) ~[gameserver.jar:?] at com.bdoemu.gameserver.worldInstance.WorldMap.switchGameSector(WorldMap.java:195) ~[gameserver.jar:?] at com.bdoemu.gameserver.worldInstance.WorldMap.updateLocation(WorldMap.java:135) ~[gameserver.jar:?] at com.bdoemu.core.network.receivable.CMMovePlayer.runImpl(CMMovePlayer.java:52) ~[gameserver.jar:?] at com.bdoemu.commons.network.ReceivablePacket.run(ReceivablePacket.java:32) ~[commons.jar:2846] at com.bdoemu.commons.network.Connection.channelRead(Connection.java:119) ~[commons.jar:2846] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:340) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:310) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:284) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:340) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.handler.timeout.IdleStateHandler.channelRead(IdleStateHandler.java:287) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:340) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$HeadContext.channelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:1334) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:926) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(AbstractNioByteChannel.java:134) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:644) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysOptimized(NioEventLoop.java:579) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(NioEventLoop.java:496) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:458) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$5.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:858) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at io.netty.util.concurrent.DefaultThreadFactory$DefaultRunnableDecorator.run(DefaultThreadFactory.java:138) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_152]

not even all of em

pls help dude

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
When I start 'Start64.bat' or 'Start32.bat'. What's wrong?

Sorry for my English.

9TLW0Sl - [RELEASE] BDO Server Files Repack / With Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Try to change Type=na in service.ini

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
By default
WyVwsHF - [RELEASE] BDO Server Files Repack / With Client - RaGEZONE Forums

I think you not have na folder or case-sensitive because it's link from xigncode so look at xc subfolder and find na folder and change Type in service.ini file correct in that xc folder, So repeat check them. If you cannot find na folder you should find by youself in this website,I saw somewhere but forgor it.

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, I followed the guide (http://forum.ragezone.com/f1001/tutorial-setting-bdo-server-client-1147013/) exactly and was unable to connect with Start64.bat. So I found the Simple Launcher (http://forum.ragezone.com/f1000/release-simple-bdo-private-launcher-1146951/) and was able to create account. I can see the server is on but when I select the server it says "failed to connect".
I'm able to see the accounts I created in Studio3T but can't actually get into the character creation screen.
Anyone have any ideas? Help would be much appreciated!

2018-07-29_4509288.JPG - [RELEASE] BDO Server Files Repack / With Client - RaGEZONE Forums 2018-07-29_4515793.JPG - [RELEASE] BDO Server Files Repack / With Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Edit: Wanted to add, I have all Visual C++ versions installed.

Attachments

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What is this client verison? Is it possible to update for using a new character lahn?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actually everything works fine, just host Server at least on Virtual PC.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Life absorption crystal is not working. Is there anyone suffered the problem like me? Life absorption feature on skill is working well, but crystal is not.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Alright.. am trying out...

Firing up database, login- and gameplayservers was a breeze - works like a charm.

The game client (from the server) needs the xc-folder from this thread: http://forum.ragezone.com/f1002/start-client-failed-init-security-1143480/ .

[STRIKE]Sadly no source files are included, but I suppose one might reverse engineer some of the Java classes by using tools as I don't see obfuscation there.[/STRIKE]
Actually.. there is under Black Desert Online Repack/Server/src! Guess I was blind... now that's fun :)!

I could enter the character creation screen (and haven't went further yet) - great work, whoever it was who did this.

I wish there was source code so I could take a glimpse, because as a Java Developer I am always interested in seeing what code is behind the features. I used to write scripts and minor improvements for L2J (though it was a branch I suppose and people did not want to disclose them, but I might have a few samples somewhere) and would kinda love to work on an emulator such as this one in my spare time...

Anyhow: cheers and thanks for the bundle. Everything worked great apart of the xc.rar, that I seemed to need in order to bypass that "Failed to init security"-message.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Installation etc works like a breeze. You just need to read. The only issue I have is the "lag" when trying to kill mobs. Takes forever to kill them. Don't know what's causing it. My machine is seems to handle everything with ease.

Ah well. Overall great release. Thanks for repacking, cause I wasn't able to write to the database when I tried to setup one on my own (mongodb 4.0). I gave up after 6.5 hours of reading documentation and trying things. Thanks again for this.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The reason you couldn't upgrade it to MongoDB 4.0 is probably, because the supplied connector-library (for Java) might not support it. I am trying to figure out if the source files compile.
Also I suspect, that changing MongoDB storage from WiredTiger to inMemory might help improve it somewhat. But the bottleneck is probably the gameserver itself, because it seems to take too long to process a client-change.

I'll try to see if I can figure out anything proper. If so, I'll keep this posted.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Liandra I read that people are working on a newer version. Hopefully that will fix a lot of issues. Played retail for a long time and went to GamezDB. They use client 795, but also facing geodata-issues. As in : mobs are not where you see them on the screen. I have the same issues in this version. Might explain the "lag" I mentioned. Might be some kind of update-interval. I have no clue.

Back