Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] BDO Server Files Repack / With Client

SGA

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Strange, I don't have any delay in my interactions with NPC's only in monsters. There was a delay in NPC's too but once I increased the memory allocation from 4GB to 16GB the delay with the NPC's has been fixed.
Btw I'm using the REPACK of logankioma not this one, since I see that logan already fixed a lot of the bugs already in his repack.

Monsters are behaving very strange, they are almost unable to attack me like there is a invisible labirent for them, which I believe might be caused by corrupted navmesh (geodata) files or it's not implemented correctly. I'll replace the navmesh files, also disable it, to see if this will solve the problem.

I remember there were an emulator called SSE Emulator for Silkroad Online and it was doing almost the same thing, caused by incorrect interpretation of navmesh (geodata). We managed to fix it back than by rewriting the geodata handler. The problem is I have no experience with JAVA so I'm almost blind to these source codes.

Anyone got a packet sniffer (analyzer) for v491?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I remember in L2J we used to try and make up our own GeoData from the client (there were complex 3D programs, that one could use to get a big mesh of a GeoData-node back then). The thing is I have no idea how pathfinding really works in BDOemu. Judging from the website (ognl I think) it should be pretty easy, but since I have no idea what 3D-material is used, I suppose there's not much I can do.

Having said that, increasing memory - while it seems to help - shouldn't be the answer. It should be possible to have a properly working queue, which receives and sends packets always on time (especially if the servers are running on the same PC the client is on).

No idea about a packet sniffer.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a 6gb ram and I do not have enough.and the work of the client is terminated.how much do you need ram memory?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is there any way to enable value pack buff in this release? I found 1day/7day/30day packs in bdo database but consuming those does nothing, even after server restart. For comparison, Marv's palette appears after reset if I use Marv's consumable from Pearl store. I really want to be able to manage cp without visiting the nodes every time.

Edit: Ok found it in another thread, in this release value pack buff is granted by blessing of kamasylve items.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello Sirs!
I have seen that the client has the languages: English, French and German.I would like to translate the Spanish language.

What is the route or form for it?

A greeting and good work!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Download gonna take a full day lol. Anyone have a drive link that hasn't been DMCA'd yet?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it feasible to upgrade the graphics of the game by using files from remastered ver to this version? Graphic Engine file , UI file and some .dll . Or should use Reshade ?
jKUzMzOb - [RELEASE] BDO Server Files Repack / With Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[QUOTE = danidomen; 8898576] Sobre monstros "atrasados" ...

Eu notei que, ativando o network.debug no gameserver, vejo uma coisa estranha nas TheadPools.

Realmente as filas de envio de pacotes em movimento ou ataques estão esperando um tempo fixo. Por exemplo, em vermelho estão as TheadPools sobre effects.core.pool.size, que são executadas de servidor para cliente a cada 10 segundos.

Como o mesmo para os monstros, realmente não é "lag". Eu ataco por exemplo quatro lobos e eu me movo em círculos e vejo como eles se movem "sincronizados", mas com atraso de cerca de 2-3 segundos cada um. Se falamos de atraso, o movimento pode ser errático, algumas vezes parece ok e às vezes uma ou outra instância pára, mas elas são realmente sincronizadas com o atraso. Agora, como os efeitos que são sempre 10 segundos no envio,

Estou correndo tudo em um SSD e 32GBs Ram, com 2GBs de memória para o servidor de login, 12GBs para gameserver e outro para o sistema e jogo, por isso não é lag.

DevilSpeak - [RELEASE] BDO Server Files Repack / With Client - RaGEZONE Forums
[/ QUOTE]

what files are you using? you can correct it by changing the structure of the threads.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So like not to beat a dead horse T.T.. but I followed the guide to setting JAVA_HOME and it still says it's set to invalid directory. Now I've tried
C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-11\bin
C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-11
and
C:\Program Files\Java
Am I doing something wrong? T.T

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Figured it out. Have to use v8 of java :D. One more thing though, I've read that ogrefest has updated their client so these server files don't work with that but how/where exactly can I look to find out the current server files version? Not sure which client to be hunter for! Thank you :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could someone seed this? been at 76.2% for over a week now.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
After clicking the start in the main menu i always get stuck on the "Now Processing"
Is there any way to fix this?
I'm using the files from gamezbd since i tried that private server before discovering this forum

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello hOW TO connect on your own server ERROR Packet Untitled - [RELEASE] BDO Server Files Repack / With Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I attack monster, the health meter is very buggy. I can't give damage to the monsters. How can I fix it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've downloaded the client from the torrent and the spp bdo patch files. I've started the batch files but realmserver.bat and worldserver.bat give me a error page that says: "java home si not set and no java command could be found in your path. please set the java-home variable in your environment to match the location of your java installation".

ps: id like to play bdo in single mode, where can i find a simple guide to staert my own server? plz help a helpless noob...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I've downloaded the client from the torrent and the spp bdo patch files. I've started the batch files but realmserver.bat and worldserver.bat give me a error page that says: "java home si not set and no java command could be found in your path. please set the java-home variable in your environment to match the location of your java installation".

ps: id like to play bdo in single mode, where can i find a simple guide to staert my own server? plz help a helpless noob...
http://forum.ragezone.com/f1001/tutorial-setting-bdo-server-client-1147013/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've followed the guide step by step and now all runs perfectly! UUUUUUUUUU!!! You guys are truly awesome!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry to bother you dudes but i have a simple question: is possible to create and play with more than 1 character with the emu? i've created 3 characters, but only the first one works. with the second and 3rd ones the game freezes. if i create another one character all works untill i press "r" button to pick up the potions and weapons in the weapon rack during the first moves of the tutorial... Any ideas to fix this iusse? Tx in advance!

ps: also the first character have a simple issue after the creation of the 2nd an 3rd ones: i stored some enchanting stones in velia's warhouse and now those are missing... this is not at all a problem for itself of course, but it may be some clue to find a fix, maybe...

Back