Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] BDO Server Files Repack / With Client

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sorry to bother you dudes but i have a simple question: is possible to create and play with more than 1 character with the emu? i've created 3 characters, but only the first one works. with the second and 3rd ones the game freezes. if i create another one character all works untill i press "r" button to pick up the potions and weapons in the weapon rack during the first moves of the tutorial... Any ideas to fix this iusse? Tx in advance!

ps: also the first character have a simple issue after the creation of the 2nd an 3rd ones: i stored some enchanting stones in velia's warhouse and now those are missing... this is not at all a problem for itself of course, but it may be some clue to find a fix, maybe...

Did you add a item to those characters? If so it could have been a item that does not exist and causing them to crash bc i can make multiple characters and login just fine.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have added no items to them... anyway, how can i delete the account i created and restart for a fresh new account?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did all right and have all ports open i try at local and stucking after creating a Familyname when I have to select the server.
I select the server and then is only Now processing

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello Im new here
Server is working... but I have very noticeable lag when killing mobs and taking quests
how can I fix it?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Change memory of java virtual machine in gameserver.bat to at least 12G instead of 4096M

12G crashed the VM (I have 16 GB RAM), but 10G worked fine.. thanks!

How can I complete the Striker tutorial? It asks me to press F (Taeback Kick) and it does nothing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hunting doesn't work (

How to remove items from inventory through the database?

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
DevilSpeak - [RELEASE] BDO Server Files Repack / With Client - RaGEZONE Forums

No items here ?
:$:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You will need to enable AI inside the ai.properties file of the game server. This enables AI interaction, including 'talking to' the potion chest (since that uses the same classes as the AI does). See the steps below. :):

Tutorial steps:
1. You can find the config files inside: .\worldserver\bin\configs
2. The config file you're looking for is: ai.properties
3. Inside that file, replace spawn_ai = false and make that spawn_ai = true

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all.I have this error.How can I fix this??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Windows 10 and failed to init security problem solution
DevilSpeak - [RELEASE] BDO Server Files Repack / With Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Go to Windows Defender Sceurity Center.
Click on "App & browser control" located on the left and scroll all the way to the bottom and click on "Exploit protection settings".

On the System settings pane, do the following:
Turn all of the settings to "off by default" except for the two options listed below:

Randomise Memory allocation (Bottom-up ASLR)
Use default (On)

High-entropy ASLR
Use default (On)

On the Program settings pane, do the following (but make sure to add the file BlackDesert64.exe into the list first):

Leave all of the settings unchecked except for the following:
Randomise Memory allocation (Bottom-up ASLR)
Check the "Override system setting" box.
Click the switch to the "On" position.

If you have graphic problems easy way is use win7 not 10 :) there is a solution to fix it for win 10 but will cause bigger problems :)

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Is there is still lag when attacking monsters or interacting with anything?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tks alot, loved this game since 2014-2015, but my region is blocked from official BDO. :lol:

Btw if I set 8gb-9gb Ram for gameserver, is it enough for enabling RegionDataLoad? I planning uprade to 12gb or 16gb ram

Back