Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] BDO Server Files Repack / With Client

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
umm.. perhaps if you're okay server start way to send my gmail please...
I'm so stupid korea boy I'm sorry I did not speak English..haha

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can someone seed the torrent for the Repack? I'm stuck at 6% download. thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here they are ... hope it works n hope other can mirror this files

Client coming soon
PS
anyway ... can someone teach me how to seeding torrent ? seriously i dont know how to do it

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello im sorry i dont have any basic programing or software, but i willing to learn by dowload and watch tutorial. But i confuse right now and where to download? Does the 1st page of this thread is the latest?

I read one by one of this thread since the beginning but i have no idea where to download or when to start. I was about to download the first post. But i saw on other pages in this thread that the link is dead, some of them reupload and encounter many problems. Sorry maybe im the most ignorance sh*t right here but please take me for a guide. I just want to play myself with udpated or almost updated patch after office time.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As the Ogrefest client is unavailable, is it possible to use these files with other clients i saw in the "free mmo servers" like The spirit realm BDO or G2gaming BDO?
I just want to play alone or maximum with a friend.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone seed the torrent for the Repack? I'm stuck at 6% download. thanks
It should work if you change the order of the trackers in your torrent client. This causes a refresh and may enable you to find some other/new seeders.

Excuse me..
Can I only single play this server??

No, you can use it for multiplayer as well. You just need powerful hardware and an internet connection that doesn't block the required game ports (every home connection and firewall software blocks these ports by default). There are guides for that in the forums.

Here they are ... hope it works n hope other can mirror this files

Client coming soon
PS
anyway ... can someone teach me how to seeding torrent ? seriously i dont know how to do it

If you're using a regular torrent client (Bittorrent, uTorrent, qBittorrent, etc.) on a regular PC (desktop, notebook, etc.) it should seed automatically as long as you keep the torrent client and the specific torrent running. You can also rent a seedbox with a service provider to let them seed for you. Beware though: most seedbox providers only allow seeding on private trackers/networks and not publicly! Make sure you're aware of the policies of your seedbox provider.

As the Ogrefest client is unavailable, is it possible to use these files with other clients i saw in the "free mmo servers" like The spirit realm BDO or G2gaming BDO?
I just want to play alone or maximum with a friend.

If you're able to use that client with these server files depends on multiple variables, including but not limited to:
- Whether or not the party you're using the client from allows you to supply different server IPs or they blocked it (though this is usually dependant on the launcher instead of the client).
- Whether or not it's v491 and not any other.
- Whether or not the client files are modified from generic releases in any way (the server will need to be able to recognise what it receives, it can't do that if it's unknown/unrecognised/arbitrary code).

Just to be sure: use the clients provided here and that have already proven itself as generic clients capable of connecting to other servers.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
When i try to connect to the server it gets stuck on now proccesing

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ Pinda
1. makes sure all server running well
2. try other "XC"

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
help me guys

why my client can't apply change setting ? (graphic, sound, etc)

sory bad english

help me guys

why my client can't apply change setting ? (graphic, sound, etc)

sory bad english

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This server developments Gamezbd only stolen much earlier
One of them just posted all their work on the network )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
He means origninal authors of this files it's a current GamezBD developers, not a current Ogrefest devs.

Back