Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] BDO Server Files Repack / With Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My soldier takes the shield KnockdownMonsters (Stiff/Stun/Knockdown/Bound)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thx. Fine work, but how change language? Which are not in the list in the settings?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, i´m new here. I want to try that "Black Desert" Repack here. But my question is, can i play with your repack in a offline server alone or will i be still again connected to some server using this?

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Offline for yourself, no internet requires only a VERY strong machine :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new in this of the creation of a private server, I would like to know until which update it would be possible to launch the server and if it is published (if the mystic and kamalsylve is on) thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys!! I downloaded files but I can't set up the my server :// please help me for videos :) please anyone make video (set up black desert with spp files). pleasee I need the video. I'm waiting for helpful someone :sleep:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I try but I'm FAİLED. :/// Please anyone help mee :((
This error:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, is it possible to play 2 clients on 1 pc? I want to play with my brother using only a single computer. Thanks in advance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Delfz
2 Client in 1 PC play at same time ? Spec of your PC ? RUN SERVER + 1 Client (100% CPU Usage) plus how 1 pc can accept 2 keyboard + mouse command at same time ?
1 PC > many account > Possible (logout 1st account than login outher account)
1 PC > many client > Impossible (my thought)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, is it possible to play 2 clients on 1 pc? I want to play with my brother using only a single computer. Thanks in advance.
You are able to log with 2 accounts from the same PC, not sure how you will be able to allow 2 players at once though.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where is my post?

Edit:

Thanks for this repack, but i´m needing some help even if i readed the Help File already.My File Structure is this here:

Top Folder
DevilSpeak - [RELEASE] BDO Server Files Repack / With Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Then in Content

These are the files in the Server Folder

Back