Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] BDO Server Files Repack / With Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@DevilSpeak is this the same server info GamezBD used until Ogrefest changed things up? I know Ogrefest is on KR patches while GamesBD is a week to 2 weeks behind NA retail server. Anyone working on updates or ways to update at least to GamezBD level of patch?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where can I see the items id? armors, weapons, etc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@DevilSpeak is this the same server info GamezBD used until Ogrefest changed things up? I know Ogrefest is on KR patches while GamesBD is a week to 2 weeks behind NA retail server. Anyone working on updates or ways to update at least to GamezBD level of patch?
I know I'm not DevilSpeak but, some guys are working on a new update, but it seems to be hard as f***k. So for the time being, we'll have to keep using this release (which is great!!)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Some guys are working on an update they will release for free ?
I highly doubt that (unfortunately).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you had only googled this, you'd had known the answer prior to posting.

you are not understanding me, im looking for the items codes to add to my character. or is it that ill add the item name and it will spwan in game?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you are not understanding me, im looking for the items codes to add to my character. or is it that ill add the item name and it will spwan in game?

I don’t know what you mean. BDDatabase list ID in each item description. And you can use that ID to spawn item to your character. Did you really try to take a look on it?

Reactions: DNC
Reaction score

I understood perfectly. You're the one that needs to head to the website, look up an item, and take the ID# from the search result. Find the command in "commands list" thread, and add the item by ID#.
Try doing something, before you deny it works.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I understood perfectly. You're the one that needs to head to the website, look up an item, and take the ID# from the search result. Find the command in "commands list" thread, and add the item by ID#.
Try doing something, before you deny it works.
excuse me I saw it. I was at work and I could not see it well. sorry and thank you very much!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Helloes, just here to say a BIG THANKS for everything. And also, the GameClient torrent is actually dead. :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can use others BDO pserver client:
... Awakened Desert Online...... Black Avalanche..... Black Desert Online Freedom......Tinberra Island

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can use others BDO pserver client:
... Awakened Desert Online...... Black Avalanche..... Black Desert Online Freedom......Tinberra Island

Haha you’re right.[emoji23]
Most of pserver use the same emu and client, they just modify the server properties.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great repack work like a charm :), except for one think ^^', did anyone have the issue with the AI that just look at you without kick your butt back?

I've search and experience few things but even with debug off and on a VPS with good CPU the monster just don't want to fight.

Heard about a connectionPerHost solution, not sure it's the parameter I've found in database.properties.

Anyone got the issue?

Back