Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] desertcore cms pro lifetime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is the desercore cms i get with lifetime license

link

to install:
- upload files
- edit config.php file with youe database info

only work with php 5.6

pic
BLti31H - [RELEASE] desertcore cms pro lifetime - RaGEZONE Forums
enjoy

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is lifetime license how can revoke? i am already test in different ip and server and it works fine

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You are pretty dumb yeah.
Lautaro put great efforts in this + "lifetime license" = license so yeah it will be revoked anytime soon.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thx you alot dude nice share !
Need more people like you !
Yurdead

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i think this cms is pretty a great job, but the price is so expensive, it's greedy: the bdo p-server scene is little, only ogrefest and gamez are big enough to generate large amounts of money such a cms could help, but for us little people it's a nonsense

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello
don't like what i'm doing here but here is the deciphered version of the cms (didnt touched the license system tho so if somebody is willing to get rid of it...):

i think this cms is pretty a great job, but the price is so expensive, it's greedy: the bdo p-server scene is little, only ogrefest and gamez are big enough to generate large amounts of money such a cms could help, but for us little people it's a nonsense

even if the guy only spend 100 hours writing it, with minimum wage its 500 dollars. its greedy lmao, you are the greedy one for wanting someone elses work for free

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Haha !! ruikangzhu1990 if anything is shared for free we are not gona arrived to 895 one day !
Without tuto or without Share we never gona arrived to have a good server !!
Now if you are a people like other that no share : You are a idiot ...
Yurdead

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Haha !! ruikangzhu1990 if anything is shared for free we are not gona arrived to 895 one day !
Without tuto or without Share we never gona arrived to have a good server !!
Now if you are a people like other that no share : You are a idiot ...
Yurdead

you are an idiot for cant figure it out,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
even if the guy only spend 100 hours writing it, with minimum wage its 500 dollars. its greedy lmao, you are the greedy one for wanting someone elses work for free

while i agree that he deserves some kind of compensation because this is a lot of work, however what he charges for it is insane and nobody in their right mind should ever pay this much EVER.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
while i agree that he deserves some kind of compensation because this is a lot of work, however what he charges for it is insane and nobody in their right mind should ever pay this much EVER.

couple hundreds is honestly cheap for website design nowadays. you don't have to get it if u cant afford it. althought I dont mind people share it but for someone to say it should be cheap or free its really messed up, noone in this world works for free

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
First, I downloaded the files and they seem to be from a thread that was posted a while back. Not only that, but these files are edited (the encrypted ones), so if you're going to download and try to use them, I would expect there to be some kind of exploit or something on them.

Second, these files don't even have a lifetime license.

Third, a lot of required classes are missing, like google's recaptcha, or even mongodb's library!

And finally, your license has been indeed revoked. GL.
These files are useless.

I recently reduced the price of the cms plus I'm always offering discounts from time to time, so I believe the price of the cms is fine. Maybe it's expensive for you because you have not had the chance to work on a project of this scale or simply because you have not made any money from running a private server, hopefully when you do, you will both understand.

The new update of my cms comes with a fully featured web shop, which is basically a money making machine in the right hands, any good server owner knows that.

And lastly, I value my time and effort, so that indeed reflects on the price of my work. I only like to deliver my work with very high security and quality standards, if you're looking for something done fast and cheap, look somewhere else.

cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back