Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Guardian Version Server Files And Client - v519

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Client via a torrent (I will share this file for a short time):
-
Server (+ Sky sniffer protocol & languages):
Mirror:
-
Only files Sky sniffer protocol & languages:
Mirror:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Client via a torrent (I will share this file for a short time):
Server (+ Sky sniffer protocol & languages):
Only files Sky sniffer protocol & languages:

Thank you so much, your contribution would greatly help the community

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone share some link? most of the link are dead
Client: dead
Client New languages: dead
Server: dead
Server Source: dead
Sky Protocol: dead

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Link dead
Ledie - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files And Client - v519 - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
anyone can help me??
I can't enter character selection, and on the server it says "Maintenance" and when I click / try to enter suddenly force close

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Missing Npc

bfCRyNv - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files And Client - v519 - RaGEZONE Forums

I leave here for you these files provided by the Sky project of @Kirito2105

I would like you to thank him, for being a great reverse enginner and I even apologize to him for being leaking these files even after I say it wouldn't.

This will be my last post on the ragezone related to Black Desert Online. I'm leaving the black desert scene online because I need to get on with my life, unfortunately I'm not rich enough to not give a damn about the outside world and wasting hours and hours in front of a computer.

I sincerely thank the Ragezone team for being a great team. Success on servers that exist and on servers that will come.

These files will come with some @Kirito2105 fixes and the packets.xml with 677 works opcodes

Screenshots
hH8K3ZN - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files And Client - v519 - RaGEZONE Forums

RXlvFUu - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files And Client - v519 - RaGEZONE Forums

oGYeV2X - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files And Client - v519 - RaGEZONE Forums

v06kaqo - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files And Client - v519 - RaGEZONE Forums

ro9ybs - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files And Client - v519 - RaGEZONE Forums

OSmdBq4 - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files And Client - v519 - RaGEZONE Forums

vtcGITV - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files And Client - v519 - RaGEZONE Forums

zAxcpuy - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files And Client - v519 - RaGEZONE Forums

8z71VDx - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files And Client - v519 - RaGEZONE Forums

Client:
Client New languages:
Server:
Server Source:
Sky Protocol:

How to fix missing Npc my client and server are from loulxgame thanks in advance

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back