Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Guardian Version Server Files And Client - v519

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Won't be available on GDrive or something the game files? Cause that 800kb/s is kinda low on torrent.. :x (I have 1000mbit net)

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Anyone can download this and upload the client and files to Gdrive or mega?

Client:
ExtractionCode: 5fxh

Server:
7wuh

i cant create a account on there download client this should be a more fixed version of the v519

I who shared this version, how is it more corrected in such a short time? Haha, be careful not to download viruses

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
, Guys how can i solve sever maintenance ploblem ㅜ.ㅜ help me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Meh i thought this version gonna be stable.. But instant crash in cash shop. So still no for me. Keep playing retail then. :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ledie - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files And Client - v519 - RaGEZONE Forums

Not Play
Leave the server

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
, Guys how can i solve sever maintenance ploblem ㅜ.ㅜ help me

Check the respective IP in this files in this locations;

Realmserver/bin/configs/network.properties (Open the network.properties and edit the RMI IP)
and
Worldserver/bin/configs/network.properties (Open the network.properties and edit the RMI IP)
and
Worldserver/bin/configs/server.properties (Open the server.properties and edit the RMI IP)

Dont forget to edit the service.ini in your client folder

Meh i thought this version gonna be stable.. But instant crash in cash shop. So still no for me. Keep playing retail then. :p

Yep, files are better than Acharnes files

Ledie - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files And Client - v519 - RaGEZONE Forums

Not Play
Leave the server

What is the problem ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check the respective IP in this files in this locations;

Realmserver/bin/configs/network.properties (Open the network.properties and edit the RMI IP)
and
Worldserver/bin/configs/network.properties (Open the network.properties and edit the RMI IP)
and
Worldserver/bin/configs/server.properties (Open the server.properties and edit the RMI IP)

Dont forget to edit the service.ini in your client folder

Yep, files are better than Acharnes files

What is the problem ?

join Login OK
join Server OK
not select character **Dropped from the server**

Thank you very much
Forgot to fix Server

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I mean anything better than acharnes. xD But dunno how to fix the cash shop issue. I don't understand any programing. All i know how to start the server and thats all actually. Crashing even when you want to use your own template. So ye...

Last edited:
Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Client is fucked

Client isnt fucked ..
Just a problem in CashProduct Table of value

Not Actack Monster Not Buy Shop F3 Error Help me

As i answer to @energyxs whos are talking poop x.x
Client have a problem in CashProduct Table, this can be fixed by extracting it out and editing the table
as i said too, cant attack monster its a problem of binaryaction

I mean anything better than acharnes. xD But dunno how to fix the cash shop issue. I don't understand any programing. All i know how to start the server and thats all actually. Crashing even when you want to use your own template. So ye...

Haha, understand. Well, if you don't know how to fix things, wait for odo or others persons share fixes

join Login OK
join Server OK
not select character **Dropped from the server**

Thank you very much
Forgot to fix Server

I dont understand x)
Can you be more specific?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Client isnt fucked ..
Just a problem in CashProduct Table of value

As i answer to @energyxs whos are talking poop x.x
Client have a problem in CashProduct Table, this can be fixed by extracting it out and editing the table
as i said too, cant attack monster its a problem of binaryaction

Haha, understand. Well, if you don't know how to fix things, wait for odo or others persons share fixes

I dont understand x)
Can you be more specific?
So when you telling to extract cash product FROM CLIENT it means client is working without any problem ? Or does it mean CLIENT is fucked

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
So when you telling to extract cash product FROM CLIENT it means client is working without any problem ? Or does it mean CLIENT is fucked

Just extract the table and made the correction, the problem its extract ^^
For work with it its hard

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
fck, inability to kill an npc, crash in the store(f3), quests are not accepted, the admin panel does not work(commands are not executed), what the duck and how to fix it

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
thank you so much for release, its emulator or official server files?

Haha! If it was official files im completely sure i'll never share
its emulator

fck, inability to kill an npc, crash in the store(f3), quests are not accepted, the admin panel does not work(commands are not executed), what the duck and how to fix it

1 - Fix binaryactions for kill IA(mobs)
2 - Fix client side for access pearl shop
3 - Fix server side for have quests
4 - Admin panel ? Its not my fault if you are trying to use a tool for 491 version in 519, update it and use
5 - Commands are fine, use // instead of .
6 - Stop saying bad words, unnecessary

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Haha! If it was official files im completely sure i'll never shareits emulator1 - Fix binaryactions for kill IA(mobs)2 - Fix client side for access pearl shop3 - Fix server side for have quests4 - Admin panel ? Its not my fault if you are trying to use a tool for 491 version in 519, update it and use5 - Commands are fine, use // instead of .6 - Stop saying bad words, unnecessary
I'm sorry, I won't use bad words anymore. Can you tell me how to fix these points, I just started studying BDO, I don't quite understand how to do it

Last edited:
Back