[Release] Guardian Version Server Files And Client - v519

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    MemberRank
    Dec 2004 Join Date
    157Posts

shout Re: [Release] Guardian Version Server Files And Client - v519

[Release] Guardian Version Server Files And Client - v519
    Quote Originally Posted by Alftrea View Post
    Hi, as I see, quests work for you.Is the store working(f3)?Can you share how to fix it?About the NPC Lady wrote that it is necessary to fix binaryaction, so that you can kill them
    Quests can do a swag system, can do old class items, but can ์Not hit monsters.

MemberRank
    Sep 2020 Join Date
    8Posts

Re: [Release] Guardian Version Server Files And Client - v519

Quote Originally Posted by maxtr View Post
    *edit 1 - I managed to find the file to be edited, cashproduct_table now trying to understand how it could fix hahaHi Ledie, I'm sorry to bother you, but could you please provide at least what files we should extract and try to fix ( bug pearl, bug quest, bug atack mobs ia) and their locations? with this path we will be able to study and who knows how to correct it ... I know that it is not your obligation to do this and if you don't want to I understand. but I really wanted to try to fix this bug, even though I never messed with programming.
    yep, I would like to get the files that are required for repair, and the path to them, which would roughly know what and how to repair

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hack2u View Post
    Quests can do a swag system, can do old class items, but can ์Not hit monsters.

As I understand it, it is necessary to repair binaryactionchart.bin by path \worldserver\data\static_data\binary Only.... the problem is that I do not know how to open the file *.bin for fixes

MemberRank
    Dec 2004 Join Date
    157Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alftrea View Post
    yep, I would like to get the files that are required for repair, and the path to them, which would roughly know what and how to repair

- - - Updated - - -

As I understand it, it is necessary to repair binaryactionchart.bin by path \worldserver\data\static_data\binary Only.... the problem is that I do not know how to open the file *.bin for fixes
    Me too

https://www.npmjs.com/package/bin-tools

Is this ok? Has anyone tried it yet?
    Last edited by hack2u; 22-01-21 at 12:35 PM.

MemberRank
    Jan 2021 Join Date
    4Posts

How to get to the pearl store archives
    Server Files Guardian Awakening\Server\worldserver\data\sqlite3 > Open with navicat
    In the cashshop_table there are thousands of lines, do we have to look at each one and fix it one by one? lol this is impossible
    Last edited by maxtr; 22-01-21 at 12:51 PM.

MemberRank
    Dec 2004 Join Date
    157Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maxtr View Post
    How to get to the pearl store archives
    Server Files Guardian Awakening\Server\worldserver\data\sqlite3 > Open with navicat
    In the cashshop_table there are thousands of lines, do we have to look at each one and fix it one by one? lol this is impossible