Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] ODO v795 Client & Launcher

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Open Desert Online v795 Launcher

First release of improved v795 launcher by Hinotori. Works with ODO v795 Client.

How to use:
1. Download the torrent.
2. Put compiled launcher folder in ODO v795 client folder.
3. Run launcher and use it. Keep open while loading game.

Changelog:
- Complete redesign, web app base & code reorganisation (by Hinotori)
- Functional IP wipe & injection (by r00tz)
- ODO v795 client support (by Thana, Matt & r00tz)
- Web app bootstrap help (by Ricky)

Torrent URL:
Magnet:
----------------------------------------------------------

Open Desert Online v795 Client

A v795 client fully compatible with odoEmu and odoLauncher. Thanks to Thana, r00tz, Matt.

Torrent URL:
Magnet:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
are you sure this is a complete project ? because yet they are still working on it with a lot of bugs.
Thank you for your reply! The client is complete currently. The launcher is fully working but has placeholder images and is using a lot of resources, but this will be fixed in a next release. The emulator is, of course, not complete yet. Therefore, it hasn't been released yet. :):

Since the launcher and client are already fully working, we've decided it's ready for a release and released it. Mainly because we're seeing an increasing demand for v795 materials and would like to accommodate in that.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This release is only for the client and the launcher, as stated in the title. There is no server release yet. :wink:
If we make enough progress, perhaps we can have a server release too. Currently, it's still in active development and the server barely works. Thus it isn't yet stable enough to make it into a release. If you're a Java developer or reverse engineer though and would like to work with us to fix it, feel free to PM me! :):

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
oh sorry i just noticed that its you akida from ODO anyhow is it possible to get access to the git project since i can't see it there anymore.
ty for your great work

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
oh sorry i just noticed that its you akida from ODO anyhow is it possible to get access to the git project since i can't see it there anymore.
ty for your great work

Just join our Discord server and follow the instructions ;) :

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [RELEASE] ODO v795 Client & Launcher

Have you completed it?If so,can you upload it.Plz,bro!

Have you completed it?If so,can you upload it.Plz,bro!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If it was working, we would have been shared it already.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I am a Java programmer, but the technology is not very good, but I have made the relevant server, do not know what kind of technology to work with you to achieve this great goal.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello, I am a Java programmer, but the technology is not very good, but I have made the relevant server, do not know what kind of technology to work with you to achieve this great goal.
Please join our Discord server (link in first message) !

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hate to bother you dudes but the link to the odo laucher torrent is brocken and the magnet link dont turn in any seeder... plz re-upload a working link m8s. tx in advice!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that you had trouble downloading! I've added some file mirrors and some people offered to start seeding, so you should have plenty of download possibilities now! :cool:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If you're struggling with the download speeds just mess around with trackers, remove a few inactive ones and see if that helps. It did help me to go from 15kb/s to 5+ mb/s.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I think you can use those server files, yes. The difference between v795 and v491 is the date of release. The v795 is a more recent version of the game than the v491 version. Next to that, the v795 server isn't as advanced in its development as the v491 server. So v491 is more likely to contain more working functionality, whilst being an older and more developed server.
I'm unsure about either versions having artisan memory unfortunately. Perhaps you can run it and see for yourself. :)
And I don't have any trouble understanding your English, so don't worry! Your English is fine. ;)

Back