Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] odoRE v1.0 Alpha - Remastered Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
freshniubbo said:
the links to download the client are all broken... plz reupload those. 10k thanks.

peace, dudes.

Server

Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
cuando trate de montar el serber no me carga me da el sigiente error Error: A JNI error has occurred, please check your installation and try againException in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: com/bdoemu/MainServer has been compiled by a more recent version of the Java Runtime (class file version 57.0), this version of the Java Runtime only recognizes class file versions up to 52.0 at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method) at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source) at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source) at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source) at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(Unknown Source) at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source) at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) at sun.launcher.LauncherHelper.checkAndLoadMain(Unknown Source)D:\HaCk2u-ReMaS\Server\gameserver\bin> q puede ser eso siarguin me ayudara grasias

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
cuando trate de montar el serber no me carga me da el sigiente error Error: A JNI error has occurred, please check your installation and try againException in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: com/bdoemu/MainServer has been compiled by a more recent version of the Java Runtime (class file version 57.0), this version of the Java Runtime only recognizes class file versions up to 52.0 at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method) at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source) at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source) at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source) at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(Unknown Source) at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source) at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) at sun.launcher.LauncherHelper.checkAndLoadMain(Unknown Source)D:\HaCk2u-ReMaS\Server\gameserver\bin> q puede ser eso siarguin me ayudara grasias

Set your Java path to the Java folder included with the files. Make sure to read the errors, it literally always has your answer in them.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
grasias ya eso me ayudo otra preguntica como se le puede agregar itens a la tienda de perlas

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Will this server actually allow me to setup BDO offline for me and my family only? Local/lan? I wish there were a guide on youtube for this however...

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Will this server actually allow me to setup BDO offline for me and my family only? Local/lan? I wish there were a guide on youtube for this however...

Yes, you can play on lan / loca.I will provide a video tutorial on youtube. But I don't have time to make the video ..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is this server and client still being worked on or is it abondoned? I want to play true lan/offline multiplayer and such BUT so far there seems to be quite a lot of bugs still active, according to the posts on this thread (I have not yet played it myself). When will there be a new update to download where bugs and such have been fixed?

In other words. Can we expect a simpler installation in the future for rookies like myself and where all bugs have been fixed, and missing features been added (such as missing monsters, can't pass certain quests)?

Last edited:
Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Is this server and client still being worked on or is it abondoned? I want to play true lan/offline multiplayer and such BUT so far there seems to be quite a lot of bugs still active, according to the posts on this thread (I have not yet played it myself). When will there be a new update to download where bugs and such have been fixed?

In other words. Can we expect a simpler installation in the future for rookies like myself and where all bugs have been fixed, and missing features been added (such as missing monsters, can't pass certain quests)?

Responding to you, the project is not abandoned, they are only removed because they are busy IRL.

Regarding tutorial, unfortunately that my tutorial is an installation tutorial only, after that you only have to open the ".bat" files according to the number, first 1, then 2 and finally 3.

Regarding the repair of some things you can join the ODO discord and there they will help you, when they have time.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Ledie, thanks for all the answers. I dont know what ODO disagreement is though.

I got it working. Far easier than I suspected (have not tried true lan yet with cord connections). I noticed that my CPU took a big hit and it lagged, maybe because I played with the same PC I started the server on, and npcs and some objects spawned in right in front of me for some reason (?).

Anyway, this is an amazing work of art you people have created here. This is like a dream come true for me. The best MMO out there working as a true lan game (multiplayer offline), easily set up and installed. Very rarely have I seen such an easy way to start an emulated MMO like this (in fact its the first time iv'e gotten an emulated/cracked server to start). Was so damn easy to get working, and its basically like playing a regular game almost. I hope eventually, that new installers, with more fixes are released so that we can play this game the way its meant. With family/friends, offline, lan, singplayer, bugfree, and so on.

Keep this up people. Your talents are unmatched. I look forward to a perfected version, so please do not abandon this project. And thank you so much for making this public for anyone!

Last edited:
Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
@Ledie, thanks for all the answers. I dont know what ODO disagreement is though.

I got it working. Far easier than I suspected (have not tried true lan yet with cord connections). I noticed that my CPU took a big hit and it lagged, maybe because I played with the same PC I started the server on, and npcs and some objects spawned in right in front of me for some reason (?).

Anyway, this is an amazing work of art you people have created here. This is like a dream come true for me. The best MMO out there working as a true lan game (multiplayer offline), easily set up and installed. Very rarely have I seen such an easy way to start an emulated MMO like this (in fact its the first time iv'e gotten an emulated/cracked server to start). Was so damn easy to get working, and its basically like playing a regular game almost. I hope eventually, that new installers, with more fixes are released so that we can play this game the way its meant. With family/friends, offline, lan, singplayer, bugfree, and so on.

Keep this up people. Your talents are unmatched. I look forward to a perfected version, so please do not abandon this project. And thank you so much for making this public for anyone!

Yes possibly the problem with your CPU was due to this.You need to have a good computer to run over 15,000 AI by constantly walking in a ".bat" file and also running your client

Ledie probably meant Discord. The Discord Channel for development and bug-report stuff. :thumbup1:

Yes it is discord, unfortunately google translator does not have this keyword in google translate yet

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't enchant my stuff. I'm playing with a lahn character now. Did i do something wrong or the game's project is still uncompleted?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ah, i see... there's out there a complete version of the remastered bdo almost like the old 491 released time ago?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ah, i see... there's out there a complete version of the remastered bdo almost like the old 491 released time ago?

If ODO is the most updated one and is buggy, then no, there is no complete version for any version (not even 491 as far as i know, as things like node wars don't work) :(

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey guys!

Awesome work with the server/client!!
and ofc all the help ppl are giving..

Now im having a small problem, game works awesome an my computer but im really struggeling with connecting from another computer on LAN.
So far im getting to where i choose a server, tho when i click "enter" the whole game just goes back to desktop "crash?".
I think i have tried most if not all the solutions i have found in both this post and on the client post.(changed ip, removed autoregister etc.)

Anyone knows what the problem is? or have figured this out?

Thanks!
Xaints

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys!

Awesome work with the server/client!!
and ofc all the help ppl are giving..

Now im having a small problem, game works awesome an my computer but im really struggeling with connecting from another computer on LAN.
So far im getting to where i choose a server, tho when i click "enter" the whole game just goes back to desktop "crash?".
I think i have tried most if not all the solutions i have found in both this post and on the client post.(changed ip, removed autoregister etc.)

Anyone knows what the problem is? or have figured this out?

Thanks!
Xaints

---------------------
Only make the following changes, other settings remain unchanged.

loginserver/configs/network.properties
gameserver/configs/network.properties

network.host = 0.0.0.0

gameserver/configs/server.properties

server.ip = real ip / local network ip

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, got some problem here :
1. There is many npc (like miner) that spawn randomly (see picture below) Not solved yet
Akida - [RELEASE] odoRE v1.0 Alpha - Remastered Server - RaGEZONE Forums

2. When i use auto walk/run it always stop after a while, seems like there is something causing this but i cant find it
Anyone here know how to solve that 2 problem? Solved, just finish read all page on this thread XD

Last edited:
Back