Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] odoRE v1.0 Alpha - Remastered Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Download this, put it in the same folder as your bdo sqlite3, and run the bat file

thx!)))
And with tasks for level 49-50, you did not fix it? =)

also who knows where you can edit the description of goods in the store on F3 and add and replace them at all ?)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'd hereby like to share the first version of the Open Desert Online Remastered server! ODO is an open development project currently working on the initial remastered version of the game. Without further ado, hereby the details!

----------------------------------------------------------

odoRE v1.0.1 Alpha

This is the first official release of the remastered server by the Open Desert Online project! It contains the latest source code and fixes in a ready-to-use package! The odoEmu is still a work in progress and a lot won't work, but we hope this WIP release provides some more insight in our development. We hope this enables you to run your own server to help us find bugs and test everything out! Please enjoy!

Thanks a ton to everyone that helped make this dream a reality! You're too many to name, but please know that I'm grateful to each and everyone of you! From China all the way to Cuba and beyond! Thank you!

How to use:
1. Download the files from the torrent.
2. Copy the files to your desired location and start the 'START.bat' file in the root directory of the download.
3. Wait for everything to load. Then connect to it with your ODO Remastered v1 client!

Please help us seed this torrent and add it to your seedbox! :thumbup:

Torrent URLs
Magnet:
Torrent file:
Torrent file mirror:

Alternative download options
We're not a fan of providing non-Torrent download options. This is because we'd then rely on a third party to keep these files alive instead of all of you. But after a lot of demand, I'll hereby be adding some alternative download links. But please use the Torrent if you can! It can be faster and you'll help everyone else out!

GDrive:
Mega:
OneDrive:

Feel free to create extra mirrors and post them as a reply to this thread.

I have a question, Akida:

If this project is open source and its goal, as the project itself says, is to help those who cannot have their own Black Desert server, why isn't the code available to everyone, so anyone can download it and try changes and modifications?
The more people have open source code, the faster the project will progress; That is why companies like Android are always ahead of companies like Apple, because open source makes it possible for all of us to access it and upgrade it much faster.

I want the code, to be able to install a private server in my house, to be able to see the code and be able to make modifications, and then share my progress with other users and have them share their progress with me; that's actually open source. But I can't ... because in order to see the code, you have to admit me to a private list, and so, I and many other people, we cannot help in this project, and we advance much more slowly.

Why then is this project called open-source and talks about helping to create a private Black Desert server for anyone, when we can't access that code because you use it privately just like Kakao Games does...?

I'm not saying this to bother, I'm asking for the answer, just that.

Reaction score
I have a question, @Akida:

If this project is open source and its goal, as the project itself says, is to help those who cannot have their own Black Desert server, why isn't the code available to everyone, so anyone can download it and try changes and modifications?
The more people have open source code, the faster the project will progress; That is why companies like Android are always ahead of companies like Apple, because open source makes it possible for all of us to access it and upgrade it much faster.

I want the code, to be able to install a private server in my house, to be able to see the code and be able to make modifications, and then share my progress with other users and have them share their progress with me; that's actually open source. But I can't ... because in order to see the code, you have to admit me to a private list, and so, I and many other people, we cannot help in this project, and we advance much more slowly.

Why then is this project called open-source and talks about helping to create a private Black Desert server for anyone, when we can't access that code because you use it privately just like Kakao Games does...?

I'm not saying this to bother, I'm asking for the answer, just that.

You checked the folder... source\odore-master? the source code is available.
There are many script errors, i will check this and maybe to help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
They not going to release nothing more, this is the last odo update, they didnt update anymore, so it's clear, don't depend of ODO

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You checked the folder... source\odore-master? the source code is available.
There are many script errors, i will check this and maybe to help.

He means the updated code from the ODO git, which is private.
Only but a select few are able to pull and commit to the private git, which honestly limits the ability for those wishing to help and contribute to the project as a whole. I feel like this thing would have gone a lot further and faster, would the git actually be fully open. But it's their choice.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Possible to fix horses later? I mean finally can ride DOOM,Unicorn and Pega but.. everytime when i try to move with them they just instant stops..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Armor and weapons are not durable. It remains 100% durability all the time.

I want it to get damaged in battles. Can someone help me fix that?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when is the next release? and how to join the development team?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There will not be more releases, the will not give a poop

Reaction score
So many question, so many interests.
Possible author foun team for work on it?
Or community will use hacks for fix troblems?
So 2 author - BIG thanks & hope U not stop developing on 1st publick step.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help me with the command amin (GM) Not working
Akida - [RELEASE] odoRE v1.0 Alpha - Remastered Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If the horses gonna be fixed and the kamasylvia loot + drieghan mobs will be added.. Then i'm already gonna be more happy to play this server. it's still fun if just want to play alone even if don't have internet.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the links to download the client are all broken... plz reupload those. 10k thanks.

peace, dudes.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i managed to make all work and all works fine ecept one thing: i cant enchant my stuff... are am i woring sometghing or its a game bug becuase "early" release game?

peace dudes!

Back