Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] PvP state fix new thread

Reaction score
Edit:
I recommend using DNC's updated files it contains more actionType ID codes than mine meaning most or all the stun skills would work while my code is outdated.

you can get the files here:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f1000/release-source-server-update-update-1145035/

I got some PM's regarding the original topic being blocked and not being able to view it, this also happens to me so i decided to create a new thread and this time release the code as a download instead of the code.

If you download the file note that you do have to compile it, and the compile tutorial is in the guide section of BDO.

Directions:
Download the file replace or backup the original ActionRestrictionController.java at "gameserver/model/creature/player/controllers/", compile the files and you should be good to go.

Download:

i did request a moderator for the old thread to be edited or re-created and not getting a response i decided to re-create the thread.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How do I compile while it's inside of the .jar file? I tried to compile while it's outside and I got 13 errors Saying "cannot find Symbol"

Back