Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Quality of life gameserver mods

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[...] I do like how it stacks them, is it safe to do so?

They are all marked as "stackable" in database, so it should be fine. For what it's worth, I never had server or client crashed because of this.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you, I will keep it like it is.
Maybe you could tell me how I could make it so that anyone can use the stove and alchemy station at someones house, and ignore durability? That would be a great quality of life addition :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to skills cooltime fix?? I want no cooltime skill.. but nobody skill cooltime fix solution.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you, I will keep it like it is.Maybe you could tell me how I could make it so that anyone can use the stove and alchemy station at someones house, and ignore durability? That would be a great quality of life addition :)

Now mind you, I didn't tested it at all, but from what I can see as a quick hack you should be able to "disable" durability decresing by commenting out following line:

StartAlchemyHouseEvent.java:
Code:
    @Override
    public void onEvent() {
        // this.houseInstallation.setEndurance(this.houseInstallation.getEndurance() - 1);
        this.player.sendBroadcastItSelfPacket(new SMListFixedHouseInstallations(this.houseHold, Collections.singleton(this.houseInstallation), EPacketTaskType.Add));
        this.player.sendPacket(new SMStartAlchemy(this.alchemyType, this.messageId, this.type));
    }

I may write a proper configurable mod for this later.
As for ability to use stations that you don't own, you're on your own on that one.

How to skills cooltime fix?? I want no cooltime skill.. but nobody skill cooltime fix solution.

You can edit skills cooldowns in sqlite. Table Skill_Table_New column ReuseCycle. Value is in miliseconds.

Step 1: Find skill you want to edit on dbdatabase.net
Step 2: Note its ID - for example, Witch's Earthquake I have ID 786
Step 3: Get a SQLite editor, like DBeaver, for example.
Step 4: Open gameserver\bin\data\sqlite3\bdo.sqlite3 with it.
Step 5: Locate Skill_Table_New table and look for record with SkillNo equal to ID you got from bddatabase.
Step 6: Edit value of ReuseCycle.
Step 7: Repeat for all skills you would like to edit.

Hope it helps :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks !!!
I fixed Reusecycle table.
But....
In-game cooldown no changed :(
(I used skill, Cooldown is default. no changed)
(ex. 6500 change to 100, but in game 6.5s cooldown)
(Warrior skill Charging thrust Id 1022,1130,1131,1132 all changed reusecycle)

Will you test once Plz :)
I'm Fail...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Some skills aren't just change a value and you're done.
Some skills rely on the coded functionality in place at the moment.
Which means you need to break out that particular skill from the current functionality. A valid way to do so, writing in new functionality for that skill alone (or possibly more than just the one skill - depending on what you're trying to accomplish).
I've done so for the skill toggle code. You'll just have to sort out how and see what you can do yourself.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I also want to know, but when you raise a lvl appears some items that you win, I want to change these items, but I do not know where to change ... If someone knows the place, let me know.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I also want to know, but when you raise a lvl appears some items that you win, I want to change these items, but I do not know where to change ... If someone knows the place, let me know.
You can use DB browser for sqlite, and edit the "Challenge_Table" "BaseReward""
The example below is the reward for hitting lvl 10: You can ADD to the reward, but it seems like a bad idea to eraser what's there. the reward is "item(51,0,1);"
51 is the item ID, Zed would be the enchant level of said item, and one will be the amount of the item.So you can add this to the end of the base reward to gain a plus 5 Ain Axe:
;item(10606,5,1)

feanturi - [RELEASE] Quality of life gameserver mods - RaGEZONE Forums

Code:
"10"    "10"    "3021"    "1"    "[Level 10] Don""t call me a Noob, anymore!"    "There are lots of things you can try in the Black Desert world; you can strengthen your character through battles against monsters, contribute to society by solving quests, or acquire a variety of goods by carrying out activities such as fishing. Do as you please and enjoy!"            "2"    "10"    "0"    "0"    "0"    "item(51,0,1);item(15923,0,1);item(15035,0,1);"    "item(15036,0,1);item(15037,0,1);item(15041,0,1);item(15042,0,1);"    "1"    "1"    "1"

EDIT:
Now mind you, I didn't tested it at all, but from what I can see as a quick hack you should be able to "disable" durability decresing by commenting out following line:
Hope it helps :)

You can also do the same trick in GetBuffFromHouseInstallationEvent & RequestJukeboxEvent
One other thing, I am still unable to allow anyone to use said items, I believe it has to do with the characterkey and all that, Is there a way to ignore the characterkey when inside a home, not for any installations, just the ones that can apply a buff, and not the home owners storage container, actually, yes I would allow this and revel with joy as players began sneaking into others houses and robbing them blind :))

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can use DB browser for sqlite, and edit the "Challenge_Table" "BaseReward""
The example below is the reward for hitting lvl 10: You can ADD to the reward, but it seems like a bad idea to eraser what's there. the reward is "item(51,0,1);"
51 is the item ID, Zed would be the enchant level of said item, and one will be the amount of the item.So you can add this to the end of the base reward to gain a plus 5 Ain Axe:
;item(10606,5,1)

Code:
"10"    "10"    "3021"    "1"    "[Level 10] Don""t call me a Noob, anymore!"    "There are lots of things you can try in the Black Desert world; you can strengthen your character through battles against monsters, contribute to society by solving quests, or acquire a variety of goods by carrying out activities such as fishing. Do as you please and enjoy!"            "2"    "10"    "0"    "0"    "0"    "item(51,0,1);item(15923,0,1);item(15035,0,1);"    "item(15036,0,1);item(15037,0,1);item(15041,0,1);item(15042,0,1);"    "1"    "1"    "1"

EDIT:

Also at line 70:
Code:
if (this.houseInstallation.getEndurance() <= 0) {
            this.houseInstallation.setEndurance(this.houseInstallation.getEndurance() + 10);
        }

You can also do the same trick in GetBuffFromHouseInstallationEvent & RequestJukeboxEvent
One other thing, I am still unable to allow anyone to use said items, I believe it has to do with the characterkey and all that, Is there a way to ignore the characterkey when inside a home, not for any installations, just the ones that can apply a buff, and not the home owners storage container, actually, yes I would allow this and revel with joy as players began sneaking into others houses and robbing them blind :))

I added the Capotia accessories, but it did not appear...
==========================================================================================================================
126 3162 1 [Level 61] Good of War Throught this was the end of it... not yet. 2 61 0 0 0 item(12053,0,1); 1 1 1
==========================================================================================================================

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
"item(51,0,1);item(15923,0,1);item(15035,0,1);item(12053,0,1);"

This is how the BaseReward should look.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
"item(51,0,1);item(15923,0,1);item(15035,0,1);item(12053,0,1);"

This is how the BaseReward should look.
Even if you put it like this, it will not work, even if you put ID of the capotia, they will not appear. There is something missing that I still do not know what it can be.

Ex: item(12053,0,1);item(11847,0,1);item(12245,0,1);

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The /server sync is pure gold ! Thank you ! All this is new for me so to have people like you sharing there mods helps me a lot to understand and see the possibilities. Thanks again !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How im can edit .jar? or class?

Eclipse im can edit all this

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi, i'm trying to make my local BDO server to play alone and i'm trying to change the drop multipliers but i simply can't do that, can you please make a "tutorial for dummies"? i'd be very grateful if you do it, thanks o/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
as I could put so that at the time of the drop no of so many articles of high value?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
when i try to add the spawn delay i get this when turning it into a .class file error: cannot find symbol
deadBody.setRespawnTime(System.currentTimeMillis() + template.getSpawnDelayTime() + Rnd.get(0, template.getSpawnVariableTime()) + BattleOptionConfig.ADDITIONAL_SPAWN_DELAY);
^
symbol: variable BattleOptionConfig
1 error

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
最初 发布者logankiomafeanturi - [RELEASE] Quality of life gameserver mods - RaGEZONE Forums

由DNC更新的源码的gameserver.jar应用了所有mod,获利良好...
链接更新了gameserver.jar修复。
链接: Vq4hjapK! 链路故障,新的。

- - - 更新 - - - 最初

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
最初 发布者logankiomafeanturi - [RELEASE] Quality of life gameserver mods - RaGEZONE Forums

由DNC更新的源码的gameserver.jar应用了所有mod,获利良好...
链接更新了gameserver.jar修复。
链接: Vq4hjapK! 链路故障,新的。

- - - 更新 - - - 最初

it does not let me download it, the link is dead, you can put it back

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to do this? I do not have a gameserver.jar file. I have looked for anything similar but nothing makes sense

Back