Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Quality of life gameserver mods

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks for the link! How do I edit this to change settings and rates of mods? If i open it with eclipse its all encoded.

If I extract the .jar file and try to open the class files separately with notepad++ its still encoded. A bit lost as to how to edit this.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks vileef, this helped me figure out how to edit and change settings.

My last question is on the main page it mentioned adding specific options to properties files. Are these the standard properties inside our server folder?

For example if you added the drop rate to the java class. Exactly as this is below.
ConfigComments(comment = {"General drop count random multiplier range", "Default: 5, 15"})
ConfigProperty(name = "rate.general.drop.multiplier", value = "5, 15")
public static int[] GENERAL_DROP_MULTIPLIER;

Do I need to add this to my rates.properties file in my server folder. Can I simply changes these values which alters the drop rate or does it need to be edited here and in the class file as well?
# General drop count random multiplier range
# Default: 5, 15
rate.general.drop.multiplier = 5, 15

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks vileef, this helped me figure out how to edit and change settings.

My last question is on the main page it mentioned adding specific options to properties files. Are these the standard properties inside our server folder?

For example if you added the drop rate to the java class. Exactly as this is below.
@ConfigComments(comment = {"General drop count random multiplier range", "Default: 5, 15"})
@ConfigProperty(name = "rate.general.drop.multiplier", value = "5, 15")
public static int[] GENERAL_DROP_MULTIPLIER;

Do I need to add this to my rates.properties file in my server folder. Can I simply changes these values which alters the drop rate or does it need to be edited here and in the class file as well?
# General drop count random multiplier range
# Default: 5, 15
rate.general.drop.multiplier = 5, 15

I believe so. I have not tested it myself

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
For anyone who was slow like me.

gameserver.jar in some repacks in called worldserver.jar.

Is there anyway to speed up workers in game? I feel like they are a bit to slow for a full paced game with high rates.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
any one manage to get the server sync command to work? I cant get it to compile? If so anyone mind sharing the working code?

The link on the last page with the jar file has the server command embedded already. Command works for me as well as all other commands

Back