Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Simple BDO Server Config

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've put the .exe file in the c:\server directory, the one with the 3 .bat files but when i run the executable it says to me that i've put it in the wrong directory... I've 2 discks: c and d. the directory structure is:
c:\server
d:\black desert single
where do i need to put the file? sorry to bother you dudes, but im a real noob...

ps: i've found the file rate.properties... if i edit it with my notepad this will affect the game?

does the server your using have the folders "gameserver and loginserver" or is it "realmserver and worldserver"? this config tool does not work with realm/world. I have not set it up to work with that configuration yet. I may try to do something to that effect in the future but im currently studying and dont have time to do it right now (maybe over the xmas break)

Also if you edit rate.properties manually it will have the same effect as using this config tool (this just automates it for you and gives you a nice GUI) If you do end up doing that go check out the tutorial section here on this site Black Desert Tutorial Section

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ah, now i understand the iusse: i got the "realmserver" and "worldserver" version of the client...

I am moved for your kindness dudes... tx kindly! you are a truly genious!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have edited the rate.properties file with the intention to make more "soft" the enchanting system and all worked fine like magic, but i cant find-understand the command to make the game drop more stones (it drops once in ages!^^) and shards. what "command" or "line" do i need to edit and how to make the game drop more generously?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have edited the rate.properties file with the intention to make more "soft" the enchanting system and all worked fine like magic, but i cant find-understand the command to make the game drop more stones (it drops once in ages!^^) and shards. what "command" or "line" do i need to edit and how to make the game drop more generously?

i think your looking for the rate.properties file in the worldserver/configs folder or somewhere around there. Black Desert Tutorial Section will give you all the answers you need! Just remember if it says gameserver you will find the files in worldserver and if it says loginserver you will find the files in realmserver. good luck

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All works now... all, but one: i've created a second and a third character but game crashes after shortly during the tutorial with the second and third character. All works fine with the first one, so i don't know why it doesn't with the other ones... Any ideas?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All works now... all, but one: i've created a second and a third character but game crashes after shortly during the tutorial with the second and third character. All works fine with the first one, so i don't know why it doesn't with the other ones... Any ideas?

Nah sorry no clue, im not sure where you would ask such a question, maybe on the thread where you got the server files? Like i have said before im no expert with the server (i just wrote a simple launcher)

good luck

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Perhaps the source code will help you. I found it here:

This is the Russian version of this program. But I think you'll figure it out.

Back