Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Updated bdo.sqlite3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Isn't the sqlite3 table all in korean? Anyone have any translations?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What about updates on map? is Grana Unlocked?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You release version Recent sources?

Do you have a solution for me?
cmb - [Release] Updated bdo.sqlite3 - RaGEZONE Forums
[/IMG]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You release version Recent sources?

Do you have a solution for me?
cmb - [Release] Updated bdo.sqlite3 - RaGEZONE Forums
[/IMG]

I had this exact issue. You don’t have enough ram available to the program- check your gameserver.bat file. Either your computer doesn’t have enough ram, you don’t have java 64 bit installed, or your bat file’s ram allocation is too small.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well the issue is posting kkoimeza its not a ram problem, its a database problem. She or he is using the new database here without doing any modification with the actual src unmodified to handle this new content...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did anyone manage to make this work? it doesn't even let me copy over tables from this database to the old one on sqlite, so i can't update the old one, not sure if its useful doing it anyway

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well the issue is posting kkoimeza its not a ram problem, its a database problem. She or he is using the new database here without doing any modification with the actual src unmodified to handle this new content...
How do I edit src? Can you help me?

Someone in the BDO scene sent this to me earlier today, and asked that I release it here. I was told that it contains updated data for the server side, like data to make better calculations and a whole slew of more better data. I have not gone through it yet so I can't tell you exactly what is different/changed other than what I was told.

Download Link:

I suggest people make some mirrors, I will try to make some later when I get some time to do so. Hopefully this helps make things better for everyone :)
Can you release src at update bdo.sqlite3?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
the structure of the sqlite3 file has changed i'm going to take a look at it some more, but here is what i found so far.

- PlantZoneWorking_Table is not in this sqlite
- PcActionPackage_Table contains 4 more rows
- Error while calling singleton instance of ServantSetData, horse structure probably changed
- No enum constant com.bdoemu.gameserver.model.ai.deprecated.EAIFindTargetType.enemy, Ai structure probably changed.
- com.bdoemu.gameserver.dataholders.CreatureData.load, create data probably changed
- Error while calling singleton instance of PCData, PC (Personal Character) data probably changed

this is all the errors that i have when running game server w/ the new sqlite so if we solve these then we would be able to have a fully running game server.

the main issue preventing the server from going up is CreatureData. i already solved the PlantZoneWorking_Table by making one. but the main concern is some of these data structure contains new fields and would probably lead to having to modify the server files to read from those fields.

did you manage solve all those issue? i also got the same error :D...

Reaction score
yeah DNC's released for updated files is probably your best choice to use i have not checked, but i believe it contains the updated db + more updated codes.

Back