Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Updated bdo.sqlite3

Reaction score
Someone in the BDO scene sent this to me earlier today, and asked that I release it here. I was told that it contains updated data for the server side, like data to make better calculations and a whole slew of more better data. I have not gone through it yet so I can't tell you exactly what is different/changed other than what I was told.

Download Link:

I suggest people make some mirrors, I will try to make some later when I get some time to do so. Hopefully this helps make things better for everyone :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone in the BDO scene sent this to me earlier today, and asked that I release it here. I was told that it contains updated data for the server side, like data to make better calculations and a whole slew of more better data. I have not gone through it yet so I can't tell you exactly what is different/changed other than what I was told.

Download Link:

I suggest people make some mirrors, I will try to make some later when I get some time to do so. Hopefully this helps make things better for everyone :)

Mirror for cmb updated bdo.sqlite3

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Mirror:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This contains the items for the Mystic at least. It might be completely updated

It also seems the gameserver doesn't like an updated sqlite db, it won't start with it.

Reaction score
This contains the items for the Mystic at least. It might be completely updated

It also seems the gameserver doesn't like an updated sqlite db, it won't start with it.
Structure might have changed, so you would have to probably reflect that on the server side or take out what you want and put it in your working sqlite3 db.

Reaction score
the structure of the sqlite3 file has changed i'm going to take a look at it some more, but here is what i found so far.

- PlantZoneWorking_Table is not in this sqlite
- PcActionPackage_Table contains 4 more rows
- Error while calling singleton instance of ServantSetData, horse structure probably changed
- No enum constant com.bdoemu.gameserver.model.ai.deprecated.EAIFindTargetType.enemy, Ai structure probably changed.
- com.bdoemu.gameserver.dataholders.CreatureData.load, create data probably changed
- Error while calling singleton instance of PCData, PC (Personal Character) data probably changed

this is all the errors that i have when running game server w/ the new sqlite so if we solve these then we would be able to have a fully running game server.

the main issue preventing the server from going up is CreatureData. i already solved the PlantZoneWorking_Table by making one. but the main concern is some of these data structure contains new fields and would probably lead to having to modify the server files to read from those fields.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Download Link:

Does the database contain only updated tables?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the structure of the sqlite3 file has changed i'm going to take a look at it some more, but here is what i found so far.

- PlantZoneWorking_Table is not in this sqlite
- PcActionPackage_Table contains 4 more rows
- Error while calling singleton instance of ServantSetData, horse structure probably changed
- No enum constant com.bdoemu.gameserver.model.ai.deprecated.EAIFindTargetType.enemy, Ai structure probably changed.
- com.bdoemu.gameserver.dataholders.CreatureData.load, create data probably changed
- Error while calling singleton instance of PCData, PC (Personal Character) data probably changed

this is all the errors that i have when running game server w/ the new sqlite so if we solve these then we would be able to have a fully running game server.

the main issue preventing the server from going up is CreatureData. i already solved the PlantZoneWorking_Table by making one. but the main concern is some of these data structure contains new fields and would probably lead to having to modify the server files to read from those fields.
when you finish did you will share to download this new DB ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah, but that's if i get it working.

do you know how enable this templates disableds ?? is pretty anoing this and idk how enable it like item templates skills templates etc...
LU5E9YD - [Release] Updated bdo.sqlite3 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there the [Maehwa] Crown Eagle Outfit Set or the [Musa] Karlstein Outfit Set included?

Reaction score
Is there the [Maehwa] Crown Eagle Outfit Set or the [Musa] Karlstein Outfit Set included?

the set is probably already available in the game, but the item itself isn't added into the market so you can go on bdo db and grab the item id and give it to your char.

Reaction score
Also.. do not try to add JIN crystal... did it and it crash the client... so now every time i login to my kuno it just crashes the client... ad to switch to a new character so it won't crashed the client.

Reaction score
Also.. do not try to add JIN crystal... did it and it crash the client... so now every time i login to my kuno it just crashes the client... ad to switch to a new character so it won't crashed the client.
under players table > items [slot] you can delete it, it also lists the item id.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
under players table > items [slot] you can delete it, it also lists the item id.

Can confirm this works. Also, avoid adding the epheria frigate as it will do the same. epheria sailboat will spawn fine, but as others stated its still bugged.

Reaction score

ah nice thanks... hate going on the tutorial.... I know we can skip it on official but here its kinda driving me mental... >.>

FYI: The Cash shop/Pearl Shop is under CashProduct_Table manage to lower the the cost of pearls and loyalties points. Havn't tried to input a new item in yet since I am figuring out what the productNo. and category are atm.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
bdo.sqlite3-old.log:

bdo.sqlite3-New.log:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
bdo.sqlite3-old.log:

bdo.sqlite3-New.log:

Wait, so what you're telling us basically is that the new bdo.sqlite3 works for you? For me it threw up a whole bunch of errors and the server never started

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can't just use it out right it requires a lot of work structures have changed and things have moved

Back