Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Working, Updated SQLite3 DB

Reaction score
Database files were originally found in cmb's thread http://forum.ragezone.com/f1000/release-updated-bdo-sqlite3-1143266/
I had to edit the source files and change some of the tables in the database to make it compatible with our files.

KNOWN ISSUES
- Certain skills crash your game client, not the server. Has to do with CMDoAction packet and applying buffs. Searching for solution.

MY CHANGES
- The FindTargetType field is different in the new database, it was all 0's in old database, new DB is all strings, strings are found and already set in EAIFindTargetType.java.

- I had to removed 4 item types that were not set in EVehicleType.java.
-- Consumer personal trading ship
-- Scarecrow for training of black spirit
-- Senior scarecrow for training of black spirit
-- Summer Events _ Hammer
(Google translate ftw)

- I had to remove 2 servant types that were not set in EServantKind.java
--Private carriage
--Old Bartali Sailboat

- Challenge_Table is the only original table left.

Other than that, this database adds over 1300 items to the game, the kamasylvia region data is in the game, some kama items and npcs aswell. Plus a whole shitload of other things. If you "/pc openmap" when you're in game, you will be able to see it. I have not found a way to access it yet.

RENAME "worldserver.jar" to "gameserver.jar" if you have gameserver.jar

Database:

Updated Worldserver:

Database+Worldserver

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
worldserver = gameserver? where do i need to put it? thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Works great thanks a lot! do you think this should fix skill balancing issues aswell?

only one problem, after a while as you stated in the post, you can't enter your character again. makes it sadly unplayable :\

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Quest bug meeting protoco when u take that Quest u char get stuck and cant login

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Quest name is Princess of Serendia at Western Guard Camp.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Using SPP Repack and the original HomeGuild BDO client and this new Database + Gameserver works and I can use my old characters. Nice work!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you briefly list what 1300 items were added ?

Like I tried to add Tungrad belt id: 12237 and it still hangs. But other tungrad items like earrings and necklace spawn without issues.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I try to connect to server, it gives me an error "connection to server lost" and kicks me back out to login screen. The game server log is giving me this error:
bXnkb5s - [Release] Working, Updated SQLite3 DB - RaGEZONE Forums

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
That image doesn't give me much information. Log files are located in worldserver/log/ (or gameserver, whatever version you have)

Is this your first time setting up the server? Looks like a config error to me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I was able to connect to server after I deleted the existing accounts on the database. However now I cannot create a new character. After I click on the creation complete button in the character creation screen. Nothing happens. the game just hangs there. there's no errors showing up in the console window either. it just seems that the Creation complete button does absolutely nothing when I click on it.

Edit: I fixed the issue. It seems that for some reason after the gameserver was started, it deleted the bdo.sqlite3 file. I copied over a new version of the sq DB and then restarted everything. Now i can create a character and enter the game. Thank you for the release.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Quest name is Princess of Serendia at Western Guard Camp.
I think there are more quests like this, that make you crash with no error and unable to enter on character selection, after selecting a quest reward and completing it, but i tried making a completely new account with no admin rights and see how it goes.

Back