Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Working, Updated SQLite3 DB

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
File: worldserver.jar

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If im not wrong this are the files, (to many downloaded files)

database+worldserver

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Is it the same as in the fixed db in this thread? Becouse its bigger... with a few megs.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
it seems since the date i downloaded the file matches the date when Matt edited his post with updated links.

Reaction score
232800f53cd10f1913a530aeb752a70e - [Release] Working, Updated SQLite3 DB - RaGEZONE Forums

661 server db.

WIP =)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
And yet an other project goes closed source... -.-'
Yeah, quite sad to see that open sources are becoming closed... but I can understand it too, the BDO emu scene is not mature enough to gather devs interested in open source development. Maybe one day, but It doubt it will happen.

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I agree, i keep up my hopes... in this projects the money is the main motivator, so...

however we'll see about that... -.-'

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It's kinda strange to open a private server for money... but hey, everything exist in this world. :p

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's kinda strange to open a private server for money... but hey, everything exist in this world. :p

Why else keep the code for yourself? To keep a community private? Why? :D I have my own fairly large group of friends and no one of them (including me) will never go to any publicly working private server mmo what we could not host to ourself. We consider it to go on one if we can host our own too... but we dont support this since almost every server takes money with games like this(premium access with SMS charges, and/or paypal ect items ect ect ect...) If we want to support any of it we are going to original. That is why i like ragezone, it shares sources for free. so i dont even bat eyes to what is not open source or asks money for it (sorry no offence these are my basic principals) however if i can i will support any opensource project what it looks like worth the time. With time, tutorials, programming, ect... not money.

OFFTOPIC done. sorry. I stopped it.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think our team open new server soon :)
We have new login/game server
fb9ef30fcfa5f733cf1e225c487e3868 - [Release] Working, Updated SQLite3 DB - RaGEZONE Forums

And all tools for make it
246918d397d835d03c36b70c217dcd99 - [Release] Working, Updated SQLite3 DB - RaGEZONE Forums

If any dev wona join our team tell me :)

2Slow :LUL:
Matt - [Release] Working, Updated SQLite3 DB - RaGEZONE Forums

Enjoy working without client source :pupperWave:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back