Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Remastered Server Files for you people.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Read the very few recent comments right above yours ... Seriously.
Man.. i did read them i saw the possible solution of a new xingcode i meant as in help how to change it i have no idea how that stuff works been replacing xc folder with multiple official aswell as non official clients still no works for me ;(

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Man.. i did read them i saw the possible solution of a new xingcode i meant as in help how to change it i have no idea how that stuff works been replacing xc folder with multiple official aswell as non official clients still no works for me ;(
UPDATE Found a working xc game launching now but shows 1st company logo then screen goes black and back to windows as if never opened

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Friend can I also have a password?

I've updated my recent posts with password included.

UPDATE Found a working xc game launching now but shows 1st company logo then screen goes black and back to windows as if never opened

That's sounds like the game got crashed. In any chance you are trying to replace xingcode and blackdesert64.exe from gamezbd client? Caused I got similar problems like yours when I did lol.
Anyway, there's an alternatively way of removing that xingcode completely. I'll upload the files soon. Causes on gamezbd client they completely removed xingcode.

Xingcode removal for those who needs :
And if your xingcode removed then you get this Failed to init security messages that means you need visual C++ install it. I'll upload visual C++ complete package from gamezbd client later...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've updated my recent posts with password included.

That's sounds like the game got crashed. In any chance you are trying to replace xingcode and blackdesert64.exe from gamezbd client? Caused I got similar problems like yours when I did lol.
Anyway, there's an alternatively way of removing that xingcode completely. I'll upload the files soon. Causes on gamezbd client they completely removed xingcode.

Xingcode removal for those who needs :
And if your xingcode removed then you get this Failed to init security messages that means you need visual C++ install it. I'll upload visual C++ complete package from gamezbd client later...

Thnx allot bro worked for me now on to the bugs ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone please make a guide as to how to make missing npc's from quests spawn at rhe right places can use Edan or Quartermaster from 1st few quest for example so i can do the rest if easy enough hehe.

It would seem for the stuck button quests there is 2 viable solutions either there is something wrong with the quest accept condition or you just need to enable your game/client region by simply changing 0 to 1 in Content group option for the spesific quest for those of you who would like to test server in its current condition but doesn't have the ram or pc specs for it i am hosting one through hamachi currently feel free to message me or contact for details all you would need then is simply the client with the xc folder fix which i can help you with.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Here is what you need to play through the first quest series(ID 21001).

sqlite3 file

and regionclientdata.xml

replace each file with original server file after you backup or rename it.

Confirmed utill Veilia town.

Replaces the files and even then the npc does not appear for me to deliver the quest, is there anything else I can do?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm completely unknown to establishing offline BDO server. So could someone be kind and instruct me how to make an offline server and how to use commands to give stuffs? I just want to have a grind-free moment with the game. Thank you in advance.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Replaces the files and even then the npc does not appear for me to deliver the quest, is there anything else I can do?

You should join ODO discord servers and obtain their updates for this servers. Last time I heard they said they've fixed 15% total of the servers. You need to register an account to access their github. Good luck.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello greetings to all, someone has this server compiled with the lahn and mystic class plus the initial missions arranged so that you can provide me with the download link. I'm not very good at creating servers and I don't know how to do it. If someone has a server with what they say and want to publish it, send me the download link, regards G

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
thanks

Sameone know where i fix chin linguege

where edit pearl shop?
its possible buy items but cant use

Here's the datasheets that translated pearl shop items but not its description.

I'm suggest you join ODO Discord servers for farther servers updates. Senpai has shared most of the updates through his Discord servers because ODO discord servers has been lack of updates lately due to devs aren't inactive. But Senpai will updates more when he takes care of his real life situations.

Guys I shared all the latest stuff here

Right now development is at some kind of halt. Yea that sucks. I know. I will however soon (once my Ducking office is done) start to dev more. And if u see errors or find fixes. We are happy to receive those..

//todo for me add new stuff second sent me sweat_smile

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just want to know if there is any black decert server emulator that works with 8 GB of RAM?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
<alt> Unrecognized VM option 'UseParNewGC'
Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine.
Error: A fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit.
</alt>

Hi, y'all. The error above appears when I run the file 3-Gameserver.bat. Does anyone know how to solve this?

EDIT: problem solved with Nopey's help. I had to correct JAVA_HOME path.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here's the datasheets that translated pearl shop items but not its description.

I'm suggest you join ODO Discord servers for farther servers updates. Senpai has shared most of the updates through his Discord servers because ODO discord servers has been lack of updates lately due to devs aren't inactive. But Senpai will updates more when he takes care of his real life situations.

Guys I shared all the latest stuff here

Right now development is at some kind of halt. Yea that sucks. I know. I will however soon (once my Ducking office is done) start to dev more. And if u see errors or find fixes. We are happy to receive those..

//todo for me add new stuff second sent me sweat_smile

In discord no one helps

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You need at least 16GB ram if you're hosting and playing on the same machine. I will post the mega links for the client later. Because I don't have discord app on my phones but on my tablet.

For those who needs mega links to the client.

Here's the password for those who still need it.
Code:
aOaO{*@-777_'")]X##0d0#@#r3m4573r3d#@#cl13n7##X[("'_777-@*}OaOa

I got permission from ODO developers to reveal the PW.
Is this the same version as in the first page?
What's the version number of it?

Back