Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Update to 661

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am using the files updated by DNC, currently version 491, I would like to upgrade to use client 661.
Would anyone help me with this update to be able to use client 661?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It would be a long, complex, reverse engineering and development task. That's why no one is sharing such an amount of work at the moment. :p

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
actually it's not a lot of work the key exchange messages at exactly the same the hardest part is getting the tools to get the proper content
what if you had the tools that are floating around just updating the op codes can get you to the map without the tool it's completely pointless cuz you won't have any AI information or player locations

and I've been thinking about releasing the stuff for 661 without the opcodes because I want you guys to still do something on your own

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'd like to see 661 working. Please do create a Release thread.
Cheers
Me too.
At least there should be a post which is about how to find opcodes or how to update to v661 instead of showing off the result and do not contribute to this community.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There are people who just want to sell, but how to trust someone? Nobody is interested in sharing here, if I had been successful in updating the source to version 661, I would have posted here.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Same here, I could be ready to buy some sources (if not publicly available) but it's hard to trust people over the internet, especially in the emu scene.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wait.. people sell serverfiles?
i kinda want to. got more information about this?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
wait.. people sell serverfiles?
i kinda want to. got more information about this?
They say they sell, but it can be the files here posted without any change, simply people get files like these posted here for free, make small edits and sell. You have to be very careful about that. I do not buy files because I can not trust some people.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
later on today I will release some files I just need to finish extracting the entire resources

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm also working on source, but as my knowledge is little about the game, and does not have many tutorials on how to do updates to the server, I do what I can and every success I have will be sharing with everyone here.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey I want to apologize I'm not going to have time to release those files ATM I'm dealing with the fact that my girlfriend's dad died so I'm not at my computer right now that has the files but at the time that I am home I will happily give the files like I promised

Upvote 0
Reaction score
hey I want to apologize I'm not going to have time to release those files ATM I'm dealing with the fact that my girlfriend's dad died so I'm not at my computer right now that has the files but at the time that I am home I will happily give the files like I promised

My condolences to you and your girlfriend.
Wish you both the best.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

My condolences to you and your girlfriend.

Upvote 0
Back