Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Basic Black Desert Online Commands

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How can I save the changes in studio3t?

because I change values ​​but they do not appear in the game

Another thing that happens to me is that when I added some weapon or armor the game is closed and I can not re-enter with my character.

i usually just close the studio3t and its save automatically...
if you play this game just in single player mode, you can edit mongodb database. its located at gameserver -> collections -> itemmarket, just fill this table with item data from dbo.sqlite3 located at item_table, i use this method and now my marketplace is fill with 5707 item that i can buy and no more error when i want to buy items from marketplace.

for your case, you can fix invalid item id by accessing mongo datadase, located at gameserver -> collections -> players -> player_id/name -> inventory -> items -> and browse for last item id that cause that error, just delete it.

*sorry for my bad english

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks!!!

if you play this game just in single player mode, you can edit mongodb database. its located at gameserver -> collections -> itemmarket, just fill this table with item data from dbo.sqlite3 located at item_table, i use this method and now my marketplace is fill with 5707 item that i can buy and no more error when i want to buy items from marketplace.

for your case, you can fix invalid item id by accessing mongo datadase, located at gameserver -> collections -> players -> player_id/name -> inventory -> items -> and browse for last item id that cause that error, just delete it.

Telurian - Basic Black Desert Online Commands - RaGEZONE Forums

I can not find itemmarket

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for answering me !! I appreciate it a lot

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, how to add ALL knowledge and Titles ? Or only
/pc addknowledge
1 1....2 1....3 1.... etc?

and how can I add to other player level? /pc setlevel - its 4 me. and to other...?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
add more /tp town ID
603 - gahaz
607 - desert naga
622 - crescent
623 - desert fogan
691 - pilaku jail

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Can you share your dbo.sqlite3 with 5707 items with us?

Tanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is there an updated list of commands? I'm pretty sure there are some new ones for moderators

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I guess that all current commands are here. If you want new ones, you'll have to develop them yourself.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm speaking about the 491 release. I guess that no new commands have been added in 661.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It s pretty simple to get all commands. First method is to extract paz/stringtable(it's about translation) but u find also all the commands there. Another method is use a translation tools and extract "stringtable", a good tools for that is that from Kami, is also better to use this method because all files will be extracted like
xml and commands are ordered in different tab. Good lucke

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It s pretty simple to get all commands. First method is to extract paz/stringtable(it's about translation) but u find also all the commands there. Another method is use a translation tools and extract "stringtable", a good tools for that is that from Kami, is also better to use this method because all files will be extracted like
xml and commands are ordered in different tab. Good lucke

alright i will look into it

Back