How to fix npc "Tiny Nose" missing in cave

True MemberRank
    Aug 2019 Join Date
    /tp homeLocation
    272Posts

happy How to fix npc "Tiny Nose" missing in cave

How to fix npc "Tiny Nose" missing in cave

First of all I want you to follow the steps, I will only support those who really need it.

What comes ?
    Spoiler:

Download and tutorial for laypeople
    Spoiler:

Lets go to what matters.You will download these two files and it will come just like the picture.

You will extract the file you downloaded and these two files will come

Now extract these two files and the following files will come.

So far so good, now let's go to the tutorial on what to do with the "regionclientdata.xml" file and "bdoOLD.sqlite3"

Tutorial regionclientdata.xml file
    Spoiler:

Here I will teach you where to place this file. Remember to create a backup copy of your file

You will open your server folder and see the following files, now open the folder called "Gameserver"

When you open the gameserver folder, you will see the "bin" and "lib" folders

Open the bin folder

After opening the bin folder, you will see this pile of files and folders, but our focus is the folder called "World"

Now hold and drag or copy and paste the "regionclientdata.xml" file into the "world" folder.Remember to make a backup of your regionclientdata file if necessary

Tutorial bdoOLD.sqlite3 file
    Spoiler:

Here I will teach you where to place this file. Remember to create a backup copy of your file

You will open your server folder and see the following files, now open the folder called "Gameserver"

When you open the gameserver folder, you will see the "bin" and "lib" folders

Open the bin folder

After opening the bin folder, you will see this pile of files and folders, but our focus is the folder called "data"

Inside the data folder you will see a folder called sqlite and some files.

Open the "sqlite" folder

Now hold and drag or copy and paste the "bdoOLD.sqlite3" file into the "sqlite" folder. Remember to make a backup of your bdoOLD.sqlite3 file if necessary

If this tutorial helped you, please leave your comment if you need help or need another tutorial.Leave your like too

MemberRank
    Oct 2012 Join Date
    Las Piñas, PhiLocation
    190Posts

Re: How to fix npc "Tiny Nose" missing in cave

Great! Its Working! but i notice all npc are double.

True MemberRank
    Aug 2019 Join Date
    /tp homeLocation
    272Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pangs10 View Post
    Great! Its Working! but i notice all npc are double.

You can give more details ? Like pictures..

MemberRank
    Oct 2020 Join Date
    4Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ledie View Post

First of all I want you to follow the steps, I will only support those who really need it.

What comes ?
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

If this tutorial helped you, please leave your comment if you need help or need another tutorial.Leave your like too
    thx it work..but i cant use my hourse any more cant move

edit ( nevermind already slove after relog mount ok )
    Last edited by Newbie46; 31-10-20 at 12:39 PM.

True MemberRank
    Aug 2019 Join Date
    /tp homeLocation
    272Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie46 View Post
    thx it work..but i cant use my hourse any more cant move

edit ( nevermind already slove after relog mount ok )
    haha np

MemberRank
    Nov 2020 Join Date
    2Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ledie View Post

What comes ?
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Hey, thank you for amazing tutorial, Ladie. But I have the same problem with NPC Fiory doesnt show up during the quest A Wound that Starts to Heal

I can use the command "/quest start 21211 22" to start the quest without have to talk to Fiory, but the command "/quest complete 21211 22" doesn't seem to work.

Can you help?

Thanks in advance.

MemberRank
    Jun 2012 Join Date
    Paraná, ArgentLocation
    40Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mntp1907 View Post
    Hey, thank you for amazing tutorial, Ladie. But I have the same problem with NPC Fiory doesnt show up during the quest A Wound that Starts to Heal

I can use the command "/quest start 21211 22" to start the quest without have to talk to Fiory, but the command "/quest complete 21211 22" doesn't seem to work.

Can you help?

Thanks in advance.
    Check if it is in the Database...

INSERT INTO "Character_Table" VALUES (10484, 44688, '리뉴얼 의뢰', '피오리', NULL, 0, 1, 0, 0, 2, 0, 0, 0, 0, 99, 0, 0, NULL, NULL, NULL, 0, NULL, NULL, NULL, 0, NULL, 60000, 60000, 50, 1, 0, 0, 2500000, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 2, 0, 0, 0, 350, 0, 0, 0, 0, 40, 220, 0, '100, 100, 100', 0, '100, 100, 100', 9999, 'NPC/NPC_Named', 'Stand2', -1, 0, 0, 5000, 0, 0, 0, 0, -1, -1, 2, 0, 0, 0, NULL, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, NULL, 0, 1, 1, NULL, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 'getknowledge(19);', 5, 10, 10, 10, 5, 5, 5, 0, 10, NULL, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, NULL, 4001, 0, 0, 0, NULL, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, -1, NULL, NULL, 0, -1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0);

MemberRank
    Apr 2020 Join Date
    4Posts

Hi Ledie.
    I was watching and it would be nice if you did a tutorial on how to fix the Lifeskill professions and accessories, It would be very helpful to many.

True MemberRank
    Aug 2019 Join Date
    /tp homeLocation
    272Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pollo1 View Post
    Hi Ledie.
    I was watching and it would be nice if you did a tutorial on how to fix the Lifeskill professions and accessories, It would be very helpful to many.
    Hi, can you give more details about acessories ?

MemberRank
    Feb 2021 Join Date
    14Posts

thanks for sharing this fix, was a lifesaver to me, was trying to complete a quest and there was no way I was making it, restarted the server and used "/server sync" until I came across this post!!

Advertisement