Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Common Errors and Fixes for Game Server Setup

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Are you sure you're running 491 ?

Yea i removed the error cuz i had same java ports. ( Stupid that i didn't notice) But now if my Realm server is 8888 and worldserver 8889 can't connect to the server and most likely due to service ini only having 1 authentic port. if i put 8888 i can connect to realm but not the worldserver if it's 8889 i can't connect realm and i don't know if it would let me connect to worldserver. Have no idea what to do with ports atm

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone help me?
I use BDO SEA server. in BDO SEA basically before making our characters directed to insert pins. Can anyone help me to delete it? or pass through inserting pins.
thank you for your help

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Aznkidd235 - Common Errors and Fixes for Game Server Setup - RaGEZONE Forums
https://ibb.co/h2YzyQn

why i can't interact with it?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
First of all ty everyone for providing and distributing these awesome projects.

I had the "now processing" issue and it took me quite a view hours to figure out where my mistake is so i want to share the solution for my case:

As explained here and in other threads gameserver ->login.config -> login.autoregistration.accounts = true has to be set.
BUT in addition to that if you did not have this set for your account on first login attempt changing this value will not be enough.
You eighter have to remove this account from mongo db or (thats what i did) edit Client -> service.ini to new account credentials.

Hope this helps ppl having this issue.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone have a mirror to the XC patch? Link is broken :O. Thank you!

Back