Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to compile source with libs path and duplicate jar

Reaction score
How can I compile quickly?

no other way, you need to do a full compile first to get the .class files you cannot export as .jar without it or you will get an error after the full compile you can compile the file you edited as single compile by simply changing this line:

Code:
for /r %%a in (*.java) do ( "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_112\bin\javac" "[B]path_to_file.java[/B]" )

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Renamed the gameserver2.jar to gameserver.jar at the bat, works!
Okay that bat took awhile running creating class. maybe my pc is bad lol.

So I've downloaded eclipse java oxygen, import the com folder as shown below.
kzgIl3jm - How to compile source with libs path and duplicate jar - RaGEZONE Forums

and then export.

Should I export is as Java - Jar files and then finish like this below?
axh7yCe - How to compile source with libs path and duplicate jar - RaGEZONE Forums

Oh! and after that where should I put the jar file?

The same problem with u. do u resovled it? or someone help us?thanks.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
yeah exactly like that for export settings i use export all output, export java source the options on bottom uncheck compress and check add directory.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yeah I've compiled and exported,but is so more hardest to compile and export like on tuto steps, we need to make same structure like old gameserver when export files to .jar, and needs to make a new json lib for compile ai condition folder.

Greetings,
Elssair.

Reaction score
Didn't dl Eclipse nor IntelliJ IDEA (using vbox), what I did was just use the compiler after editing the .java files then drop the .class file into the original gameserver.jar (ofc I made a backup) using winrar5 to open the .jar file and put the .class file into the right directory and boot up the server. Works for me and now when I made a new character its level 1 instead of level 6 now.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Didn't dl Eclipse nor IntelliJ IDEA (using vbox), what I did was just use the compiler after editing the .java files then drop the .class file into the original gameserver.jar (ofc I made a backup) using winrar5 to open the .jar file and put the .class file into the right directory and boot up the server. Works for me and now when I made a new character its level 1 instead of level 6 now.

Can you remotely help me?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you so much. Genius. Done the exact same thing and it works.

no other way, you need to do a full compile first to get the .class files you cannot export as .jar without it or you will get an error after the full compile you can compile the file you edited as single compile by simply changing this line:

Code:
for /r %%a in (*.java) do ( "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_112\bin\javac" "[B]path_to_file.java[/B]" )
Dude thanks for the full bat and this bat. Now I can compile. *happyface*

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
check if the files in that directory is compiled to .class

No, the files in ...\bdoemu\gameserver\model\ai\conditions\. all are .java format.

The compiling console is still running, I just notice that once it processed to ai\conditions\ then error messages pop out. Messages pop out too fast to get a clean error message, maybe I'll check log.txt file after finishing the compiling.

// Updated.

I change the json library to minimal-json and then I solve the issue.

minial-json library:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello
You could for a video tutorial of how to compile, because I could not compile following all the instructions of the topic ...
I am very grateful if you help me!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Guys

Someone knows where are a opcodes in src folder are present? I saw only a packets.xml and is that possible to make it workable with last BDO Client? And when how to do that?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for the guide, I have a question how do I get the "annotations" folder inside the "META-INF" and with log4j2.xml?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Here is a maven POM for the Gameserver. Its working fine for me.

Can anyone PM me a working decompiled version of the commons.jar and login.jar?

Last edited:
Back