Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to Modify AP and Other Stats for Weapons and Accessories

Reaction score
If you want to modify any weapon/accessory to have insane amount of damage. Just look through the 1_longsword - 5_Dagger Browser Data (using sqlite browser) and to look for a specific item just click on index and search the id value of the item (I used bdo database *google it*).

You will want to search for the Row with DDD, RDD, or MDD since i don't know what they stand for... however, I do know what they do.

DDD= phy melee damage

RDD = phy/range damage [most likely range bow uses this]

MDD = magic/range damage

Here is an example:
[Base Value| Enchanment +0]
Kzarka weapon has: (Using Kzarka Langbow for example)
[AP: 18~22]
and the database show it as 1D5+17 this means its 1+17 D 5+17 which is AP: 18~22 (your everyday how to math 101) so what you just want to change is the +[insertvalue] like this 1D5+9999

You can also change the values for other stats as well, but be sure to make a backup of your sqlite file just in case something goes wrong.

Dhit = Melee accuracy
RHit = range Accuracy
Mhit = Magic accuracy

DDV = Phy Evasion
RDV = Range Evasion
MDV = Magic Evasion

HDDV = Phy Damage Evasion (+add)
HRDV = Range Damage Evasion (+add)
HMDV = Magic Damage Evasion (+add)

DPV = Phy Damage Reduction
RPV = Range Damage Reduction
MPV = Magic Damage Reduction

HDPV = Phy Damage Reduction (+add)
HRPV = Range Damage Reduction (+add)
HMPV = Magic Damage Reduction (+add)

Extra:

There are other stats call VariedMaxHP these are the base stats for HP/MP/RecoverHP/RecoverMP/Critical Level [ values 1-5]/ Attack Speed [ values 1-5]/Cast Speed [ values 1-5]/ Movement Speed [ values 1-5]/ Collection Speed (Gathering) [ values 1-5]/ Droprate speed (Luck) [ values 1-5]/ Swiming speed [ values 1-5] and Fishing Speed [ values 1-5]

The one that say speed at the end are max/cap at level 5 going above it won't make a difference, however for HP/MP and recover it can be any values.

Note: Also you won't see the value change on the item itself because the description is written in the client, but the damage value you edit does work its basically *Hidden*

PbdbjI - How to Modify AP and Other Stats for Weapons and Accessories - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This doesn't seem to be working for me. You're editing the database in \Server\gameserver\bin\data\sqlite3, correct?
I can find the item and make the changes just fine, but no changes are applied to the server.
I realise I won't see any difference on the actual item, but I tried changing the values by quite a lot without the damage numbers really changing ingame.

Reaction score
This doesn't seem to be working for me. You're editing the database in \Server\gameserver\bin\data\sqlite3, correct?
I can find the item and make the changes just fine, but no changes are applied to the server.
I realise I won't see any difference on the actual item, but I tried changing the values by quite a lot without the damage numbers really changing ingame.

Yes its from there...

Going to ask some silly questions....

1. Is it your first time using Sqlite Browser?

2. After you finish editing the values did you click on the file and write the database?

3. If you edit the value of a +0 item and try to enchanted ingame your edit value DDD/RDD/MDD will reset (original value of +1~20) unless you edit all values of the DDD/RDD/MDD that is related to that item. For example, 10210 is the kzarka longbow from column 18 - 39 I'll have to edit all the RDD values for all of them if I want to enchanment them.. Then go to file and write to database after that restart the server.

4. Did you read/follow what I did on my post?

5. Did you restart the server?

It shouldn't be difficult to modify the damage value unless you edit it wrong or did not save/write into the database.

Reason is that I am assuming everyone know how to use Sqlite Browser and restart their server after modifying the values....

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not my first time using it.
I've saved the changes, the changes are there after I've restarted the program.
I'm changing the +20 version of Dandelion Crescent Blade, so there shouldn't be any issues with the enchantment.
And yes, I restarted the server.

Have you done anything to remove the AP caps? Maybe I'm having issues due to those

Reaction score
Not my first time using it.
I've saved the changes, the changes are there after I've restarted the program.
I'm changing the +20 version of Dandelion Crescent Blade, so there shouldn't be any issues with the enchantment.
And yes, I restarted the server.

Have you done anything to remove the AP caps? Maybe I'm having issues due to those

Can you provide me the exact value you use for your Dandelion Crescent Blade? I'll test it out when I back...

Also did you try it out any other weapon like your primary or rings?

I have not remove any ap cap...

Reaction score
Any idea how to change exp rate?

Not to be rude... but there is a config in the gameserver called rate.properties
Lawlo I manage to get the weapon to work properly, but have not try the ap cap area like sausan (have not tested yet).

Dandelion Cresent Blade
[Tested Value for PEN enchantment]
1D10+1000

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not to be rude... but there is a config in the gameserver called rate.properties
@Lawlo I manage to get the weapon to work properly, but have not try the ap cap area like sausan (have not tested yet).

Dandelion Cresent Blade
[Tested Value for PEN enchantment]
1D10+1000

I'm using this:
"18441" "18441" "14762" "단델리온 무신도" "20" "16004" "1" "7850" "0" "0" "100" "10" "100" "10" "10" "10" "0" "0" "0" "10" "10" "200" "0" "250" "0" "10" "5" "5" "5" "5" "5" "50" "5" "0" "0" "0" "0" "0" "0" "0" "0" "0" "0" "0" "0" "0" "1D10+1321" "50" "60" "60" "60" "30" "30" "1D1-1" "0" "0" "0" "0" "0" "0" "1D1-1" "0" "0" "0" "0" "0" "0" "0" "0" "POTENTIAL_EFFECT_START();ALL_AP_INCRE();" "1" "3" "287,23,62,906" "1150000" "21" "0"

Reaction score
I'm using this:
"18441" "18441" "14762" "단델리온 무신도" "20" "16004" "1" "7850" "0" "0" "100" "10" "100" "10" "10" "10" "0" "0" "0" "10" "10" "200" "0" "250" "0" "10" "5" "5" "5" "5" "5" "50" "5" "0" "0" "0" "0" "0" "0" "0" "0" "0" "0" "0" "0" "0" "1D10+1321" "50" "60" "60" "60" "30" "30" "1D1-1" "0" "0" "0" "0" "0" "0" "1D1-1" "0" "0" "0" "0" "0" "0" "0" "0" "POTENTIAL_EFFECT_START();ALL_AP_INCRE();" "1" "3" "287,23,62,906" "1150000" "21" "0"

I think i know what you did wrong (maybe) since the blade is melee base try not to touch anything else beside DDD like how i explain my post. Leave everything else as default except DDD and let me know if anything changes...

Note: I am going to assume that if you try to modify other stats eva and/or damage reduction it may be confused? (I haven't touch those stats yet tbh)

Note 2: Also assuming that ADD DDD/RDD/MDD is related to both AP+DP (don't really know since I do not see the DP values.)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think i know what you did wrong (maybe) since the blade is melee base try not to touch anything else beside DDD like how i explain my post. Leave everything else as default except DDD and let me know if anything changes...

Note: I am going to assume that if you try to modify other stats eva and/or damage reduction it may be confused? (I haven't touch those stats yet tbh)

Note 2: Also assuming that ADD DDD/RDD/MDD is related to both AP+DP (don't really know since I do not see the DP values.)

Hmm, I changed it to only being 1D10+2321, but I still see no changes in dmg numbers ingame.
Maybe it's not reading my DB properly

Reaction score
Hmm, I changed it to only being 1D10+2321, but I still see no changes in dmg numbers ingame.
Maybe it's not reading my DB properly

copy/ replace this into your folder and give yourself a manos Ruby Ring PEN or enchant one.
let me know if your damage change.

This is a modify Manos Ruby Ring that work on my server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
copy/ replace this into your folder and give yourself a manos Ruby Ring PEN or enchant one.
let me know if your damage change.

This is a modify Manos Ruby Ring that work on my server.
No changes.
When I checked the SQLite file though, the manos ruby ring wasn't modified. What table did you edit the item in?

Reaction score
I highly doubt it I triple check the modification...

xUy13V5 - How to Modify AP and Other Stats for Weapons and Accessories - RaGEZONE Forums

is your sqlite on read-only file?

Since idk what is your directory set is like I cannot tell, but one thing is for sure that is no way the file i sent you a clean file with no modification.

Try this again

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I highly doubt it I triple check the modification...

xUy13V5 - How to Modify AP and Other Stats for Weapons and Accessories - RaGEZONE Forums

is your sqlite on read-only file?

Since idk what is your directory set is like I cannot tell, but one thing is for sure that is no way the file i sent you a clean file with no modification.

Try this again

That one worked!
I'll play around with it then, I probably made an illegal edit to a field or something.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I stacked a bunch of buffs on a crystal and got similar results with the exception of the major damage buff. Still experimenting, but it's going to be interesting...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi!

Wanted to edit the database, but mine looks quite weird (it's in German, but that is not the weird part):
1 - How to Modify AP and Other Stats for Weapons and Accessories - RaGEZONE Forums
It always says "TEXT" instead of specific numbers.

I downloaded the DB Browser for SQLite ( ) (only this program) and opened the database file at gameserver\bin\data\sqlite3 just with the DB Browser.

What am I doing wrong?

NanayaQ - How to Modify AP and Other Stats for Weapons and Accessories - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Reaction score
Hi!

Wanted to edit the database, but mine looks quite weird (it's in German, but that is not the weird part):
View attachment 162194
It always says "TEXT" instead of specific numbers.

I downloaded the DB Browser for SQLite ( ) (only this program) and opened the database file at gameserver\bin\data\sqlite3 just with the DB Browser.

What am I doing wrong?

NanayaQ - How to Modify AP and Other Stats for Weapons and Accessories - RaGEZONE Forums

That is because you are in Database Structure go to the next tab/row that say Browse Data I mention this on my post fyi....

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Could you tell me where is "VariedMaxHP" and how to change it ? thank you very much ! @NanayaQ

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice for the weapon edits, but I cannot find any of the accessories...
What table are they under?

Also, with only 1 - 5, what about staves and other weapons and armors / accessories not listed in 1-5?

Nice for the weapon edits, but I cannot find any of the accessories...
What table are they under?

Also, with only 1 - 5, what about staves and other weapons and armors / accessories not listed in 1-5?
Nevermind I found Stave's under longswords and I found armour under blunts. Still haven't found rings and necklaces though.

Had to use a little Google translate to verify Korean item names after finding the item ID (Google)

Tried to create my own GM item by duplicating an entry then modding item ID and stats. Caused a crash on world entry. Had to delete the item. Still don't know why it didn't work, I can mod the original entry and the mods work fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back