Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to Modify AP and Other Stats for Weapons and Accessories

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I tried to change items upgrade item needed (accessories instead of needing another one, i changed it to stones) But while in game it wont allow me to put stones in while my accessory is on the enchant window

EDIT: I tried to enchant the normal way but the button doesnt work. It works with lower tiers since i only changed PEN

EDIT2: Tried to change the field EnchantType to the same as weapons but no luck.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are the other files missing from the sql? I couldn't find armors like Talis or Musken Boots.
I was trying to find a way to increase sockets to 3 in shoes so I could equip another jump height magic stone, or find the magic stones so I could allow jump height to be socketed to chest helm and gloves.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you want to modify any weapon/accessory to have insane amount of damage. Just look through the 1_longsword - 5_Dagger Browser Data (using sqlite browser) and to look for a specific item just click on index and search the id value of the item (I used bdo database *google it*).

You will want to search for the Row with DDD, RDD, or MDD since i don't know what they stand for... however, I do know what they do.

DDD= phy melee damage

RDD = phy/range damage [most likely range bow uses this]

MDD = magic/range damage

Here is an example:
[Base Value| Enchanment +0]
Kzarka weapon has: (Using Kzarka Langbow for example)
[AP: 18~22]
and the database show it as 1D5+17 this means its 1+17 D 5+17 which is AP: 18~22 (your everyday how to math 101) so what you just want to change is the +[insertvalue] like this 1D5+9999

You can also change the values for other stats as well, but be sure to make a backup of your sqlite file just in case something goes wrong.

Dhit = Melee accuracy
RHit = range Accuracy
Mhit = Magic accuracy

DDV = Phy Evasion
RDV = Range Evasion
MDV = Magic Evasion

HDDV = Phy Damage Evasion (+add)
HRDV = Range Damage Evasion (+add)
HMDV = Magic Damage Evasion (+add)

DPV = Phy Damage Reduction
RPV = Range Damage Reduction
MPV = Magic Damage Reduction

HDPV = Phy Damage Reduction (+add)
HRPV = Range Damage Reduction (+add)
HMPV = Magic Damage Reduction (+add)

Extra:

There are other stats call VariedMaxHP these are the base stats for HP/MP/RecoverHP/RecoverMP/Critical Level [ values 1-5]/ Attack Speed [ values 1-5]/Cast Speed [ values 1-5]/ Movement Speed [ values 1-5]/ Collection Speed (Gathering) [ values 1-5]/ Droprate speed (Luck) [ values 1-5]/ Swiming speed [ values 1-5] and Fishing Speed [ values 1-5]

The one that say speed at the end are max/cap at level 5 going above it won't make a difference, however for HP/MP and recover it can be any values.

Note: Also you won't see the value change on the item itself because the description is written in the client, but the damage value you edit does work its basically *Hidden*

PbdbjI - How to Modify AP and Other Stats for Weapons and Accessories - RaGEZONE Forums

the seen in the sqlite that for example a weapon has values DDV, RDV, MDV but when verifying the values in bdatabase.com do not leave values as specific as in the sqlite, only evasion that would be that three that I mention, then as I check those values or I repeat the value of evasion in each field DDV, RDV, MDV?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, tell me how to enable the display of damage on the screen ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I downloaded the sqlite program and opened the bdo.sqlite3 file but i can't find the kzarka longbow... the id should be 10210 but i can't find it anywere? silly question now: has the database changed during time? where can i find the kzarka longbow values? see you dudes!

OMFG!!! i'm totally retarded... found the value. the value is on the "longsword" "channel" thoug... am i right this time? see you dudes!

strange... i've set the values in the bdo.squlite3 file but values don't change in game. Where i wrong?

i'm defenetedly retarded! i've set small to see changes in game... all works fine now. some strange behavior persist thoug in game: i've set a huge-insane amount of accuracy for my kzarka longbow but my ranger miss the target a lot of times... well, to say it correct, the shoots hit the enemy npcs but ther's no damage sometimes... other times the hit immediatedly kill the enemy at the first shoot. any idea? or its just the game lag in calculating the hits? using melee weapons that doesn't appare. where do i wrong this time?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Not sure about your issue, but some sqlite3 changes have to be reproduced in the .bexcel file (client side) to be correctly applied... if I'm wrong, correct me !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i've tested all stuff and i found that everything works fine now. it's lag my m8, not a iusse with the messing in the database values but simple lag. How can i tone down this huge lag?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi , i saw this values on skill tables too so can i change the skill damages with these modifiyings ?

Back