Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Easy BDO language translation tutorial

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
doesn't work for KR retail version since they do not use .loc and while you are able to create an ads folder and put a .loc in it & update the resource ini to have the client load a different language, the server rejects connection and closes the client

First of all, why are you trying to do that in retail game. This is for private server, obvsly dont go work in retail, and KR doesnt use .loc, because the game its korean.. You just change the language in game option

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First of all, why are you trying to do that in retail game. This is for private server, obvsly dont go work in retail, and KR doesnt use .loc, because the game its korean.. You just change the language in game option
lol the title says "every version", retail is just another version. also KR has no option to change language in the game options, it doesn't have the loc to change it to in the first place

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
lol the title says "every version", retail is just another version. also KR has no option to change language in the game options, it doesn't have the loc to change it to in the first place

Friend, i undestand you're thinking for every version, but when we talk about every version its for pservers, not for retail. If you need some language for retail, you can ask for they x)))

And honestly, look to the contents of this forum.. Of this thread, of this section.. I think dont have nothing original here, we are talking about emulators. I'm sorry for be thick, but.. Have some things whos no one need explain (IMO)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi , i've downloaded the language pack in step 2 , i have renamed the 1st en.loc in en.locback and i put the fr.loc inside folder and rename in en.lock but pearl shop rest in korean oO'

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
hi , i've downloaded the language pack in step 2 , i have renamed the 1st en.loc in en.locback and i put the fr.loc inside folder and rename in en.lock but pearl shop rest in korean oO'

Translate it direct in sheets

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I decrypted it with bdo_decrypt and everything was cool, changed name of window title but when i tried to encrypt it it produce empty .loc file with 1 KB weight.

i have all rights on pc etc.

Btw. it only happens when i modify the languagedata_en.txt i mean i changed name of windowtitle from Acharnes to BDOTest and it cant encrypt it (producing 1 KB file) but when i dont modify that .txt file it encrypt it without any problem

Any ideas how to fix it ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Microsoft Windows [versão 10.0.19043.1110]
(c) Microsoft Corporation. Todos os direitos reservados.

C:\Users\Logankioma>CD D:\Downloads\BDOcrypt\bin\x64

C:\Users\Logankioma>BDO_decrypt.exe languagedata_pt.loc languagedata_pt.txt
'BDO_decrypt.exe' não é reconhecido como um comando interno
ou externo, um programa operável ou um arquivo em lotes.

C:\Users\Logankioma>

Reaction score
Microsoft Windows [versão 10.0.19043.1110]
(c) Microsoft Corporation. Todos os direitos reservados.

C:\Users\Logankioma>CD D:\Downloads\BDOcrypt\bin\x64

C:\Users\Logankioma>BDO_decrypt.exe languagedata_pt.loc languagedata_pt.txt
'BDO_decrypt.exe' não é reconhecido como um comando interno
ou externo, um programa operável ou um arquivo em lotes.

C:\Users\Logankioma>

You has the BDO_decrypt.exe in D:\Downloads\BDOcrypt\bin\x64 but you're trying to execute it at C:\Users\Logankioma

To change to another disk from cmd type "d:" in cmd or just go to the folder path and type cmd from address bar

Ledie - Easy BDO language translation tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
You has the BDO_decrypt.exe in D:\Downloads\BDOcrypt\bin\x64 but you're trying to execute it at C:\Users\Logankioma

To change to another disk from cmd type "d:" in cmd or just go to the folder path and type cmd from address bar

Thank you argeus99
For help the logan, my mind isn't fine theses days with lost of my hdd

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks, got it here... Now I'm going to use the SA loc file for ODO and see if it fixes some Korean languages. Link BDOLanguageTool.rar pls...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why I always got banned from the download page where the bdocrypter is?

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Thanks, got it here... Now I'm going to use the SA loc file for ODO and see if it fixes some Korean languages. Link BDOLanguageTool.rar pls...

Ive lost my HDD, if i got it recovered i'll publish again the tool

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
BDO_decrypt.exe will not work on a streamable google drive - just creates a 2 byte output file with no errors, use a physical drive instead

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
the .txt file is too big and lots of works to translate...

any quicker ways to translate these files to my langugage?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello I followed the tutorial, problem is as soon as I encrypt the file, it reduces its size significantly, result is that the game doesn't read the texts anymore, I started the game and all the cases were blank with nothing, missing texts everywhere

One thing I noticed is that the lines I have added just for testing were showing correctly translated on the NPC, so the method is working but how can I avoid those missing texts and fonts?

Back