Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Changing Monster Loot in BDO

Reaction score
Now I will show how to change the monster loot
1)Open DataBase bdo.sqlite3
2)Open Table - "Character_table" (I change now 20002 - Grass Beetle)
Kirito2105 - Changing Monster Loot in BDO - RaGEZONE Forums
3)Look Column - "DropID"
4)Open Table - "ItemMainGroup_Table" and search 20002(DropID) in column ItemMainGroupKey
5)Look column "ItemSubGroupKey0" and "ItemSubGroupKey1"
This two ids
--1) ItemSubGroupKey0 - (Is it id a list of dropout items) SelectRate0 - (This is a chance of dropping the item)
--2) ItemSubGroupKey1 - (Is it id a list of dropout items 2) SelectRate1 - (This is a chance of dropping the item 2)

6)Open ItemSubGroup_Table and search
"ItemKey" - this item id
"SelectRate" - this item drop rate
"MinCount" and "MaxCount" - count drop

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay, I use the remastered version, and for example, the mirumok zone has no drop.
I searched for the mirumok ID 21501, I added the drop as you indicated, I saved and after choosing the character, after loading it crashed.

Reaction score
Okay, I use the remastered version, and for example, the mirumok zone has no drop.
I searched for the mirumok ID 21501, I added the drop as you indicated, I saved and after choosing the character, after loading it crashed.

give me log files yours client
and screen how you add item

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dude i have to apologize, your guide is correct and it works; I don't understand why but after these changes I can no longer log in with the main character, in fact after several tests I created a new character and the game started, and the drop was changed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you know of a fix for box items not opening ([Mystic] Banha Premium Set, [Mystic] Dhyana Premium Set, [Mystic] Gloomy Fox Outfit Set, Militia Weapon Box, etc.)? It's an issue with many box-type items in the game. I have little to no knowledge of programming/database so I don't know what to do. I can read/edit bdoOLD.sqlite3 with the DB Browser but I don't even know how to fix these issues and they are so many. I was just pointed here by somebody else.

Note: I'm using ODO Re v1.0.1 Alpha Server and Client release from a few days ago.

I think it would be easier to copy-paste an already working bdoOLD.sqlite3 from somebody else but I don't really know. If you can please help it would be really great.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you know of a fix for box items not opening ([Mystic] Banha Premium Set, [Mystic] Dhyana Premium Set, [Mystic] Gloomy Fox Outfit Set, Militia Weapon Box, etc.)? It's an issue with many box-type items in the game. I have little to no knowledge of programming/database so I don't know what to do. I can read/edit bdoOLD.sqlite3 with the DB Browser but I don't even know how to fix these issues and they are so many. I was just pointed here by somebody else.

Note: I'm using ODO Re v1.0.1 Alpha Server and Client release from a few days ago.

I think it would be easier to copy-paste an already working bdoOLD.sqlite3 from somebody else but I don't really know. If you can please help it would be really great.

you need fix:world/boxes_13.xml

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could you put a tutorial on how to repair the boxes, because I see that Ladie and Kirito know it...

Back