Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to Set Up BDO Server and Client

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
OgreFest Client

NOT WORKING
NOT WORKING

upload pls

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, i have an Error saying commnadLineParad when i try launching the game. Any idea what to do ? My discord is One3Two1Three2#6449 if you can come help me :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i wasnt launching the good file, now i'm launching the good one and it's working.

Thank you :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi dokupalmur,
First of all thank you for opening such a generous thread.

My question is what specs do you need to run the server for lets say 100 concurrent users? Does it scale with CPU or RAM? I got a couple of HP dual xeon servers lying around I might put to test, but want to know if you already ran any kind of benchmark tests before I do that.

Thanks
I'm using a 4-core processor and 60 gigabytes of RAM! When the server no problem holding 70 people at a time!
I should hope not!!
60GB of RAM?
Anybody here have any confirmed system requirements to run a server?
I don't think anyone here has actually set up a commercial level server so system requirements are pretty much an unknown. I would say do a loading analysis of how many concurrent users you expect, and build your server to accommodate that number. depending on how far you want to go you could get by with a quad-core/32 gb server or you can go whole hog with separate physical servers for database, web/login and game servers (each will have their own hardware needs).

Don't expect commercial quality code here. The emus you find here are full of bugs / limitations and are nowhere near optimized for commercial use.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No download file works, please fix the links to download the client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you reupload XC folder sir ? thanks for sharing,thats helping us who dont know bout this.

anyone who have xc file/folder can you please share or reupload them ? thanks before

sse

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can you fix the links for ogrefest client part 1,2,3,4,5,6,10,11,12 they dont work or just make a torrent for it

Retired
Reaction score
Does anyone have a clue how to connect to the MySQL database? Studio 3T seems to not connect (either ID:pW protected or it doesn't work generally).

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You connect to the MongoDB database.
It should work without any password, by default.

Retired
Reaction score
You connect to the MongoDB database.
It should work without any password, by default.
Thanks for the response!
Just figured it out, running the whole cluster (DB, LS, GS) will let Studio 3T connect to the actual instance. Running only the Database somehow resulted into a 5-digit error code, which is unfamiliar to me due to my overall MSSQL usage.
Just 2 short questions: Which revision is this repack? 491 or 661?
And about performance, I mostly reduced the lag of the server (the 4G of allocated RAM was way too less, since it caps itself at 6.2-6.8GB RAM usage), but still facing some little hickups.
Changed the index of the process priority to a different layer than 1, which resulted into less stuttering client (yet still not facing the 166FPS like on other pServers, obviously because of being just the client), adjusted every check for bannable aspects of the game (since it won't go public and I don't need to get my own account banned for testing purpose, lel) triggers and logs, and adjusted the NPC spawn behavior according to those few "NPC lag fix" topics around here.

Specs:
UIHfkmt - How to Set Up BDO Server and Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Not only a gaming rig. I am dead serious about learning from these files and contributing to this development. I kinda feel very comfortable with BDO, but the only thing, which annoyed the hell out of me, was the ridiculous grind and RNG behind the whole shabang. And the pathetic nerfs, which kakao did back then in japan to all the meta pve classes.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm getting a small issue thats more related to the client than the server probably but whenever I attempt to connect to an IP other than 127.0.0.1, my game doesn't open and a box pops up stating "The file is corrupted. If it persists, please run file-recovery from the launcher." I've tried redownloading the game client twice now and have tried deleting the Black Desert folders in My Documents and AppData. Anyone know a solution?

Open you Service.ini file with a notepad and change the code to this

[SERVICE]
TYPE=NA
RES=_EN_
nationType=1
damageMeter=1
[NA]
AUTHENTIC_DOMAIN=127.0.0.1
AUTHENTIC_PORT=8888
PATCH_URL=http://downtest1.black.game.daumserver.com/patch/

and save then try to restart the game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry im a super noob regarding making a server.. is there any tutorial for setting up this to the internet so my friends can play my own server? btw i tested and it works all

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help me, i have this problem.
Please help me fix it .
Affter click sever >>>>> Now processing........................ . .

erro log in game sever files
2020-04-16 16:41:55,009 ERROR com.bdoemu.gameserver.dataholders.ItemData - Template does not exist for 1005 item id!!!!
2020-04-16 16:41:55,009 ERROR com.bdoemu.gameserver.dataholders.ItemData - Template does not exist for 1005 item id!!!!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When my friends try to connect to my server it just says fail to connect but when i do so on my computer it works just fine. Their client is set up to connect to my ip but can't connect to me

Last edited:
Back