Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to Set Up BDO Server and Client

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi dude xc link is broken can u fix it and ı have a problem when ı pressed the start 64 it says failed to init security pls help me

- - - Updated ---

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
When will I run the game from this error "Failed to init security" does anyone know how to fix it?

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
When will I run the game from this error "Failed to init security" does anyone know how to fix it?

Hi Brendo, install the AIO Run in times and it will be fixed.

Download it from

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
First of all I want to apologize for having posted in the wrong place on the other topic, but I installed what you said and continues with the same error, do I have to restart the computer?

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
First of all I want to apologize for having posted in the wrong place on the other topic, but I installed what you said and continues with the same error, do I have to restart the computer?

Try to restart and check

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Same thing, installed, updated and still gives the same error

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello
Anyone can re-upload the XC files, please? Client crashes at startup with 'Fail to init security". I have done the fixes I found online, installed the AIO Runtimes, Restarted etc; the only thing that's left is the XC files (I don't have any XC folder in the Game client folder and subfolders.) but all the links I have found are dead :(
OgreFest servers are dead too, so I can't get their launcher to work
Any help would be welcome! :D

Back