Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to become an admin on MongoDB server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey,

Being admin will allow you to use all the commands available (list below)

Requirements :

- Server installed (MongoDB...)
- MongoDB Client ( , it doesnt really matter which one, I'll use Studio 3T here)
- Loginserver started at least once
- An account created on the server

First, launch your MongoDB Client (Studio 3T for me), I'll assume you didnt use it before, click the "Connect..." button, then "New Connection" and give a name to the connection, it doesnt matter which one. Leave the rest as it is and press save.

Gif illustration :

Telurian - How to become an admin on MongoDB server - RaGEZONE Forums

It could be cut by ragezone, here is the link :

Then click on your connection on the left, double click on loginserver and double click on accounts. Now you should see the account you created before, and a column named "accessLvl". In this column, just replace the "0" with a "4", 4 is the accessLvl of the administrator(s).

Gif illustration :

Telurian - How to become an admin on MongoDB server - RaGEZONE Forums

Link :

And you're done, now admin with full access to the commands :)

List of access levels :

0 : Player
1 : Tester
2 : Moderator
3 : GameMaster
4 : Admin

http://forum.ragezone.com/f1000/commands-list-1143135/

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

---------------Detectar idiomaAfrikáansAlbanésAlemánAmáricoÁrabeArmenioAzerbaiyanoBengalíBielorrusoBirmanoBosnioBúlgaroCanarésCatalánCebuanoChecoChino (simplificado)Chino (tradicional)CingalésCoreanoCorsoCriollo haitianoCroataDanésEslovacoEslovenoEspañolEsperantoEstonioEuskeraFinésFrancésFrisón occidentalGaélico escocésGalésGallegoGeorgianoGriegoGuyaratíHausaHawaianoHebreoHindiHmongHúngaroIgboIndonesioInglésIrlandésIslandésItalianoJaponésJavanésJemerKazajoKirguísKurdoLaoLatínLetónLituanoLuxemburguésMacedonioMalayalamMalayoMalgacheMaltésMaoríMaratíMongolNeerlandésNepalíNoruegoNyanjaPanyabíPastúnPersaPolacoPortuguésRumanoRusoSamoanoSerbioSesotho meridionalShonaSindhiSomalíSuajiliSuecoSundanésTagaloTailandésTamilTayikoTeluguTurcoUcranianoUrduUzbekoVietnamitaXhosaYidisYorubaZulúEspañol
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]

it does not connect me I have to do something before?

---------------Detectar idiomaAfrikáansAlbanésAlemánAmáricoÁrabeArmenioAzerbaiyanoBengalíBielorrusoBirmanoBosnioBúlgaroCanarésCatalánCebuanoChecoChino (simplificado)Chino (tradicional)CingalésCoreanoCorsoCriollo haitianoCroataDanésEslovacoEslovenoEspañolEsperantoEstonioEuskeraFinésFrancésFrisón occidentalGaélico escocésGalésGallegoGeorgianoGriegoGuyaratíHausaHawaianoHebreoHindiHmongHúngaroIgboIndonesioInglésIrlandésIslandésItalianoJaponésJavanésJemerKazajoKirguísKurdoLaoLatínLetónLituanoLuxemburguésMacedonioMalayalamMalayoMalgacheMaltésMaoríMaratíMongolNeerlandésNepalíNoruegoNyanjaPanyabíPastúnPersaPolacoPortuguésRumanoRusoSamoanoSerbioSesotho meridionalShonaSindhiSomalíSuajiliSuecoSundanésTagaloTailandésTamilTayikoTeluguTurcoUcranianoUrduUzbekoVietnamitaXhosaYidisYorubaZulúEspañol
[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]

it does not connect me I have to do something before?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm using DevilSpeak Repack, how do I connect?

Edit: nvm, figured out I must start Database then I can connect with MongoDB

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks!

I managed to add ADMIN, but when I give / any more commands none works and now?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
im doing 4. i enter the game. waiting at the loading screen. why?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I had a problem with Studio 3T, I could not connect to the Database, after searching I realized that port 27017 was the Error. The solution was to change it to the port that we have placed in the file located at: Gameserver / Bin / Config / "database.propierties" specifically in the row "database.port = 27714" and !!! Chazam !!! He is online. :), and I was able to put my 4 = Admin account.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there I followed the previous post for making someone an admin and I finished that.

then came here to check no matter what I write / anything even emotes nothing happen it all appear as normal chat msg

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you have to try different methods for the commands. i think by default is "//" but i have to use a "." , so instead of for example //pc sync i have to type .pc sync

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I had a problem with Studio 3T, I could not connect to the Database, after searching I realized that port 27017 was the Error. The solution was to change it to the port that we have placed in the file located at: Gameserver / Bin / Config / "database.propierties" specifically in the row "database.port = 27714" and !!! Chazam !!! He is online. :), and I was able to put my 4 = Admin account.

i dont understand? please share with me

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You need to put port 27714 if you are using Archer release, in those files 27714 is used to connect to database, and also you need to have Database server open or else you cannot connect to it. IP should be localhost/127.0.0.1 always, and you can use Navicat or other viewers for MongoDB

Back