Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Best way to add cash/gold/pearls to user? How to send email ingame?

Reaction score
If head over to the mongodb Tools section on the site you should be able to find several database tools.

I'm using compass for this.. but my changes not work...
I set cash: 9999 on accounts collection, update and not work...
Sry for my bad english..

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I use command to add Cash, the value in database changed but the cash seems not update in client.
Does there has any method to add perl by manual?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You can use the built-in events processor. Edit events.properties in /gameserver/bin/configs. Its pretty straightforward if you read the comments.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Please be aware that using /pc giftonline will give that item to all players online. It doesnt matter on single player, but when you make it online with other ppl, they will also get that item.

To give pearl to yourself you can use /bag add [ID] [quantity], and the id for pearl is 6. E.g: give 100pearl - /bag add 6 100
For silver coin, use 1 as ID.
For loyalty point, use 7.

To give to other player, you can use /bag addtoplayer [playername] [ID] [qty]

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Mongodb - gameserver - accounts - yourAccountArray - accountBag - cashInventory - items - seach on the array with itemId = 6. edit Count to change Pearl quantity

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You can use the built-in events processor. Edit events.properties in /gameserver/bin/configs. Its pretty straightforward if you read the comments.

Does the reward is given every xx minutes even if the player is offline ? Or every xx minutes only when the player is online ?

Thanks.

Upvote 0
Back