Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Bdo Official XINGCODE3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I recently removed xcode from the black desert official
But I came across a problem
whenever I try to log on I get black screen for some time after it connects to the game normally, after every 5 minutes disconnects and recharges the load screen

Can someone help?

Reaction score
did you nop the 2 addresses and the callbacks to xigncode3?

theirs also a address that needs to be modified to your IP as well that contains the connection packet. If you don't edit it you will be d/c because it sends it to the official server which then checks to make sure your connected to xigncod3.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
did you nop the 2 addresses and the callbacks to xigncode3?

theirs also a address that needs to be modified to your IP as well that contains the connection packet. If you don't edit it you will be d/c because it sends it to the official server which then checks to make sure your connected to xigncod3.
then it must be that's the reason he stays there all disconnectingbut does not leave the game is appears loading screen ..I do not know how to edit the ip you're talking about ..Can you help me if you know?

Upvote 0
Back