Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BDO Quest Problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everybody! I have quest problem.(I'm trying use awk skills but I can't it..).I updated my gameserver.jar but problem hasn't solved.Here my video.Can anyone help me??

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have you tried the files without modifications? Well I tested both files and the witch is ok.

Yes, I did.I only added "database" file (mongodb) into BDOServer file.Not only witch,I can't get a quest all characters :/

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone using awakening skills or getting up the quest ??
I can't it... ://///

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea,i can

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
so you are the ones just skipped a part of the tutorial because doesn't work? ( tutorial that should work, normally )

i say this because maybe the problem its not the quests, i remember have similar problem with tutorial part, and a reinstall of redistributables for the game fixed that.

If is this the best way to test that is do the tutorial again and see if the rack potion option appear....

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you finish the tutorial quest? Not set the character level to 60 and bypass the tutorial quest.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so you are the ones just skipped a part of the tutorial because doesn't work? ( tutorial that should work, normally )

i say this because maybe the problem its not the quests, i remember have similar problem with tutorial part, and a reinstall of redistributables for the game fixed that.

If is this the best way to test that is do the tutorial again and see if the rack potion option appear....

Yes I skipped tutorial because potion rack didn't appear.So my problem missing windows files (vcredists) ?

Did you finish the tutorial quest? Not set the character level to 60 and bypass the tutorial quest.

I didn't finish tutorial because I have bug in there.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes I skipped tutorial because potion rack didn't appear.So my problem missing windows files (vcredists) ?

I didn't finish tutorial because I have bug in there.

I think that the reason you can not take any quests is caused by incomplete tutorial quest. By the way, I’ll confirm this later.
-----
I have checked that if I try to skip tutorial quest like @toto2001 did (using /pc setlevel 60 to level up to 60lv). It will cause the quest become buggy. I can't use the potion pick from the NPC or just get stuck and I can't do anything even press "," to recall the black sprite.

So, @toto2001 would you record a video which is from character creation to awaken quest?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back