Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BDO Quest Problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everybody! I have quest problem.(I'm trying use awk skills but I can't it..).I updated my gameserver.jar but problem hasn't solved.Here my video.Can anyone help me??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think that the reason you can not take any quests is caused by incomplete tutorial quest. By the way, I’ll confirm this later.
-----
I have checked that if I try to skip tutorial quest like @toto2001 did (using /pc setlevel 60 to level up to 60lv). It will cause the quest become buggy. I can't use the potion pick from the NPC or just get stuck and I can't do anything even press "," to recall the black sprite.

So, @toto2001 would you record a video which is from character creation to awaken quest?

What do you mean bro? I'll record video from characters creation screen,right?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I want to know what you have done b4 you get stuck. After that, I want to know how can I reproduce your issue.

What do you mean bro? I'll record video characters creation screen,right?

Yes, from character creation to "can't take any quest" scenario.

I believe that the reason you get stuck is not caused by server bug (for this issue only). You have to finish the tutorial quest first. If not, everything just goes wrong.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I want to know what you have done b4 you get stuck. After that, I want to know how can I reproduce your issue.

I believe that the reason you get stuck is not caused by server bug (for this issue only). You have to finish the tutorial quest first. If not, everything just goes wrong.

Ok, I'll prepare video for this problem.Thanks for help <3

Here my video bro:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hB5UYPyrnhw&feature=youtu.be

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, I'll prepare video for this problem.Thanks for help <3

Here my video bro:

Umm, it seems that your PC is not spawning the NPC correctly. This might be caused by your PC performance / the RAM you allocated to the server.
But your video is missing the part that you use the command to bypass the potion tutorial quest.

Would you like to share your "gameserver.bat" (line 17) which is located at "/gameserver/bin/"?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Umm, it seems that your PC is not spawning the NPC correctly. This might be caused by your PC performance / the RAM you allocated to the server.
But your video is missing the part that you use the command to bypass the potion tutorial quest.

Would you like to share your "gameserver.bat" (line 17) which is located at "/gameserver/bin/"?

Here my gameserver.bat bro

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
please, install again all redistributables needed to run the game , try to find what redistibutables are working for ogre client at the begining...or if there is any patch on this section forum. I think is the last time i will try to explain this.

Upvote 0
Back