Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BDO Tutorial Bug [SOLVED]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
BDO Tutorial Bug

Hi all! I have tutorial bug.I tried everything but I can't fix my problem.Please help me! I want to skip tutorial but I don't know how to make it :(

Here my video.

Edit: I fixed my problem.I only changed my lvl and fixed it.Thank you very much support for me @ValkyrieCK

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: BDO Tutorial Bug

You play on phone? :D Check all you setinngs, mb you server have low rum, you make some wrong, error with db, dont create data folder for mongo... etc...
Papka Can you help me tw,discord etc.. ? Because I don't know anything :( I'm using only there files:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f1000/release-bdo-server-files-repack-1143141/

And I follow the steps in this issue but I can't fix :(
Or Have you fixed files ? İf Have you fixed files share for me ?
Because I'll never fix pls help this brother :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

But my problem is not "connection with the server has been lost".I connected the server but my problem is different now.I can't skip tutorial :(

If my problem this java.error,How can I fix this ??

Upvote 0
Reaction score

Make some and try make quest.

Anyway you play solo? Yes, miss this quest and problem solved. If you wona launch server for friend make some. If you other who wona launch server for publick and cant fix easy errors dont make it.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Make some and try make quest.

Anyway you play solo? Yes, miss this quest and problem solved. If you wona launch server for friend make some. If you other who wona launch server for publick and cant fix easy errors dont make it.
Thanks bro.But How can I miss this quest(tutorial)? Its possible ?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Papka Can you help me tw,discord etc.. ? Because I don't know anything :( I'm using only there files:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f1000/release-bdo-server-files-repack-1143141/

And I follow the steps in this issue but I can't fix :(
Or Have you fixed files ? İf Have you fixed files share for me ?
Because I'll never fix pls help this brother :)

Do you launch the game and server in the local environment?

According to papka's comment, you might need to change the PC region and language to English and make sure the game content directory in the correct and valid path.

And I did some research about the tutorial bug, I think it might help to figure it out.
Here is the .

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Do you launch the game and server in the local environment?

According to papka's comment, you might need to change the PC region and language to English and make sure the game content directory in the correct and valid path.

And I did some research about the tutorial bug, I think it might help to figure it out.
Here is the .
Bro,THANK YOU VERY MUCH :)))
I fixed my problem thank you very much for help :)
I changed only my lvl and pass tutorial :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Bro,THANK YOU VERY MUCH :)))
I fixed my problem thank you very much for help :)
I changed only my lvl and pass tutorial :)
also plz edit the title (maybe add [Solved] tag) and provide your solution at the first post of this thread.
It might help someone who gets stuck on this issue.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

also plz edit the title (maybe add [Solved] tag) and provide your solution at the first post of this thread.
It might help someone who gets stuck on this issue.

Ok but How can I it ? Normal users can be change or only admins ? Because I can't see where change ?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Ok but How can I it ? Normal users can be change or only admins ? Because I can't see where change ?

Maybe you cannot edit the title, but how's about the post content? Can you edit your first post?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi all! I have tutorial bug.I tried everything but I can't fix my problem.Please help me! I want to skip tutorial but I don't know how to make it :(

Here my video.

Edit: I fixed my problem.I only changed my lvl and fixed it.Thank you very much support for me @ValkyrieCK

You need this line : <SpawnInfo dialogIndex="0" key="35634" position="{-151501.0,-243.444,132850.0}"/> in regionclientdata.xml, folder "gameserver\bin\darta\static_data\xml"

Upvote 0
Back