Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Black Desert Server Files

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello,

There was a server named blackdesert.to he closed it and get it back On later with the name bdx.to.

He was korean or something and use to have a servers files of a KR version with Striker available but there was like 0 bug on it literally none.

Any idea where he get those server files ? They are impossible to find and the only thing that I was able to find are some emulator full of bug or the OgreFest GameZ server files wich is not worth it at all.

I know the game client used to be the 240672 Version, no more information, only that the last classes was the Striker with awakening of course and no Mystic, no Lahn

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Are you sure that there were 0 bugs ?
If so, this server wouldn't have closed only a few weeks after its opening.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
100 Affirmative I played on it talked to the admin but now he play Dead. There were 0 bugs all things worked perfectly trading, taming horses, worker, marketplace, special deals, party, everything ! The only problem there, was only striker available and he could not update the game like adding new classes new stuff that came out on the korean version since i guess the files he have was 100 legit from the KR version dunno how he got it

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Mmmh ok...
For sure you won't find them here, unfortunately !

Upvote 0
Back