Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Change item ingame stat

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Its possible to change in game the object item stat (for example dandelion greatsword)? if it's possible can you explain me how to do it?

Thanks everyone

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Its possible to change in game the object item stat (for example dandelion greatsword)? if it's possible can you explain me how to do it?

Thanks everyone

Hi!, yeah its totally possible. For example go into 1 - Longsword and change the DDD if are a character like warrior whos made fight near
MDD for magic
DDD for body to body fight
RDD for range

Remember to made change in client side too (visual)

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks, also can you explain me why i can't hit mobs and if it's possible to add more weapon in game? or duplicate one with different stats?

Upvote 0
Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Thanks, also can you explain me why i can't hit mobs and if it's possible to add more weapon in game? or duplicate one with different stats?

If you are using 519 version guardian, you cant hit bcs binaryactionchart are incomplete
And yes, you can duplicate weapons with different stats etc

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What it's important is if possible fix this by myself with programming or it's impossible because guardian is not complete?

Upvote 0
Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
What it's important is if possible fix this by myself with programming or it's impossible because guardian is not complete?

Yep, you can do that, but guardian version are just incomplete(So, some items you cant change they stats because they arent in table), some tables are incomplete and binary are incomplete, only that.

Upvote 0
Back